Search results

1. highhopes

Walleye wing question

Just trow them in some flower and spices and then some hot oil and injoy them why make a good meal into alot of work Lol 😆
  2. highhopes

Off Topic Coming Down in Londontown

Nope missed us again lol
  3. highhopes

Off Topic Coming Down in Londontown

Just wind here in burwell its going all around us
  4. highhopes

Fishing Report Walleye/Bows - Port Burwell - Tuesday, July 7th

This is 4:30 am Sunday morning going out of burwell didnt even need the lights on should have stayed in bed lol 7hrs 3 walleye 4 bows for the smoker
  5. highhopes

Lake Erie is still cold.

Lol ?
  6. highhopes

Lake Erie is still cold.

Port burwell last weekend
  7. highhopes

Recommendations on a new prop

What ever you go with make sure you have the right rpms those etec, s are a little touchy wrong rpms wrong oil mixture for your computer
  8. highhopes

Yak Attack 2, Lake O, Grimsby

Lots of colours and I think at least 3 different sizes and around 7 or 8 bucks each if I get thete again soon I well take a picture and send it to you
  9. highhopes

Yak Attack 2, Lake O, Grimsby

Canadian tire has all kinds of them in Brantford 3 sizes
  10. highhopes

Port burwell

Sorry didn't take any pictures but I was amazed of the number of gobies they spit out in my live well
  11. highhopes

Port burwell

36 ft Of the water tower
  12. highhopes

Port burwell

Not for me but it's looking better water temp was 55 today
  13. highhopes

Port burwell

Right now fog is lifting 10 jumbo perch trolling for walleye or pickeral what ever is hungry lol ?
  14. highhopes

Boats for the Great Lakes

Yep Grady white all day long
  15. highhopes

Fishing Report Lake O today + question about the "etiquette"

There in every lake just laugh it off and injoy your fishing he well have his day when someone as nuts as he is comes after him lol and there outthere nice fish
  16. highhopes

Burwell report

Had to go that deep to find some clean water the mud line was way out if it wasn't so dam cold I would have tryed longer and worked them plus the 4 footers once in awhile Didnt help but it was nice to get the boat wet now it can start and we have the rest of the Summer
  17. highhopes

Burwell report

18. highhopes

Burwell report

For those of you who decided to stay home good choice i was late getting out about noon had to open the trailer for the season but dam it was cold and rough only last an hour lol water temp was between 46 and 48 BUT marked some good bait and fish but it's gotta get a little warmer never tried...
  19. highhopes

Off Topic Same address in boat

I work in a small tool and die shop and sence this crap all started our work load has doubled because nothing is going to China which is great for Canada but my point is I spend more time with them then family said to say why can't they fish with me.we all have a letter from our work stating...
  20. highhopes

Off Topic North Erie Marina

Any minnows around
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks