Search results

1. S

Safe ice on the bay

best luck to yous hope u get the ice this year i did that down there for the last 10 yrs moved to kap been fishing before christmas ever since, heading out to spend friday nite at the hut drink a few beers eat some fish
  2. S

pike

hi ken i will be in touch when i,m down i think it will be the last week in april have to check when turkey opens i.m going to call lisa today to see if cabin is available i,m bringing the boat so we,ll get out fishing would be nice to get some perch for a fry ,need a change from pickerel we...
  3. S

pike

thax duck soup & walleye for reply ,heading down from kapuskasing to do some turkey hunting thinking of bringing the boat sence we still might have ice on lakes
  4. S

pike

can anyone tell me what the fishing is like in the innerbay in late april (perch or pike) im planning a trip down for turkey opener and might bring my boat. i us to live down that way now i,m 10 hrs north thax
  5. S

fishing st williams friday

well it looks like u will have to get the scaler going for lori, is it your first time out. im going out today for the late afternoon bite -28 outside rite now suppose to get up to -20 around 1;00 so no hurry was owen out with u keep up the good work we might be down for easter so maybe a...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks