Search results

1. B

Screen Protector

Bahahahahaha ??? Bahahahahaha ???
  2. B

Spring smelt netting

Seems as though the good ole bull pooper mick is back. Your stories are a wonder to behold
  3. B

End Of a Dream

Sounds like you need some help
  4. B

Fishing Report ANYONE KNOW THIS GUY?

Maybe next time, get the numbers or as you said "video" it. Sneaky little f$&@
  5. B

Any pike yet?

Was out this morning. Started in front of Millionaires, not a bite. Started moving closer to old cut and picked up 2 between Little Rice Bay and the Provincial Park launch. Both were around 3 lbs, nice fight, released both for another day.. Got a few dink perch in the shallows also! We're quite...
  6. B

ship wrecked

Hey man No I never got out with my bro this past duck season.. Too many work commitments of working every Saturday kinda put my duck hunting to mostly weekday shooting, which was fine with not many guys out and about. How was your season?? By the posts, you had a few decent shoots. Anyway, maybe...
  7. B

Monday time

Thank You whitetailhunter!! Forgot to even look at there website!! Much appreciated
  8. B

Monday time

Can someone please tell what time R&R in Long Point opens Monday morning, tried calling but line was busy most of the day. Thank You
  9. B

London Police- Shooting a deer

A very distasteful video.
  10. B

dec 26th

Binkley and I drove down thinking of picking a spot this morning at the unit, when we saw the sheet there were 6 groups on the list with 3 of them being outside blinds, so we headed back to St.Williams and stopped at the donut shop and there was 2 groups with only skiffs, not sure if it was one...
  11. B

Inner Bay Dec 15

Well got out today with Binkley, got a late start, but got hunting by 12:30, not much to be had until 2:30, then the birds were flying, ended the day with 3 redhead, 1 nice bull can, 4 mallards, 1 ringneck, 3 ruddy. Binky got a little wet on the way in as the wind kinda picked up after 3. Still...
  12. B

still no birds...and still no ducks dec 15/12

Hey Ship wrecked, it's been a slow year for me also, yesterday was the best day so far, we ended up with our 12 birds, lots of bluebills around, not many Cans to be seen, took the better part of the day but only got setup at 10am, was still nice to get out
  13. B

Booths Harbour Boat Ramp is it open???

Yeah the ramp is open
  14. B

2 Docks Left @ North Erie Marina

Some healthy competition I hope.
  15. B

Fri/sat hunt...no methodology

Glad you had a good shoot, that was my brother and I you talked to on Saturday, my brother was in a good mood, being honest with him was a good thing, I hope you guys got your limits, I think u only needed 3 more, but we didn't hear much shooting after the visit
  16. B

sun am pt. burwell

Sorry buddy, that was a nice bow! I'll remember the netting thing next time. Had a blast with you and Ethan, thanks for the invite
  17. B

regs on limits

I say, have another drink and re-read the regs!!
  18. B

ice fishing on sunday.

Hey buddy, good to hear. Atleast you didn't sink this year!!
  19. B

weekend shoot

It went from 7 birds he missed to 15, your hunting Stories are almost as good as the fishing stories u tell Me about, LOL. By the way, how was ur swim??? ROFLMAO!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks