Search results

1. SRT8

Big Otter Creek petition

I have posted this on here before , just trying to get a few more signatures before passing it on http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bocsanctuary/
  2. SRT8

The All Breed Canine Rescue Fund Raising Auction

"The All Breed Canine Rescue Fund Raising Auction has started off with a BANG. We are having a great response so far but it is going to get better and better. The volunteers have done such a great job of getting great items to bid on such as a full day of fishing for bass or pike at Long Point...
  3. SRT8

It's been awhile

Hey everyone took a long break from all the fishing forums, going to be checking stomp's out more often can't wait for open water
  4. SRT8

Pics for Huron

Drove down to the point today here's some pics from old cut and st willies lots of open water still and just a couple shots I took while driving around I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove,X-zone Lures, IMA Lures and Numa Optics for their support
  5. SRT8

great Customer service

I just had a really good customer service experiance with Livetarget lures . Over the winter I purchased a new lure and I was really looking forward to trying it well a couple weeks ago on bass opener I pulled it out and tried it an I knew right away something wasn't right so I put it back in...
  6. SRT8

merry bassmas everyone

Well its here opener tomorrow I am ready to go . Just wanted to remind people this will likely be the busiest opener in a while so lets try to have some patience out there wether at the ramp or on your way to the honey hole . Be safe and hope the fish are biting for everyone I would like to...
  7. SRT8

Fish a thon

Hey guys/gals it's that time of year again just over a month until the 4th annual Fish a Thon for a cure in Langton Ontario at Deer creek Conservation area. if you would like to donate to the prize table or just to the Canadian Cancer Society feel free to contact myself or Braggin Rights through...
  8. SRT8

Rebel my new fishing buddy

well I went with Rebel (as in Lund 1825 Rebel XL) and I can't wait to get him out on the boat . I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove,X-zone Lures, IMA Lures and Numa Optics for their support
  9. SRT8

Getting a Lab/Dobe mix tonight

As the title says I and getting a new puppy tonight and I am looking at names we are leaning towards Jiggs or Rebel(because of my boat). What suggestions do you guys/gals have ? I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove,X-zone Lures, IMA Lures and Numa Optics for their support
  10. SRT8

Ojibwa is on it's way

The sub left Halifax and will be in Pt Burwell sept 7 here's the article from the tillsonburg news I assume they will start dredging as soon as they are able to which is in july some time . http://www.tillsonburgnews.com/2012/05/30/ojibwa-en-route I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The...
  11. SRT8

Pt Burwell perch derby CANCELED

OK folks lets hear who's planning on coming Sunday June 3rd at 8:00am for the first annual Fish a thon for a cure fundraising perch derby I just want an idea of the # of boats planning to come to give the marina a heads up and figure out were to do the weigh in (Probably in the coal yard across...
  12. SRT8

Youtube fishing contest

Hey guys/gals I am running a contest on my youtube page if your on there check it out and sub please here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NjKJD7QyNc I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove,X-zone Lures, IMA Lures and Numa Optics for their support
  13. SRT8

on-line auction for charity

Hi everyone I just wanted to spread the word about the St Thomas all breed dog rescue it starts on the 15th and advanced veiwing is on the 14th I have donated a trip for 2 fishing on the bay and there's tonnes of other great prizes to . Check out their site here ...
  14. SRT8

London fishing show this weekend

I will be at the London Boat,Cottage and fishing show for Xzone lures at the Angling Outfitters booth Saturday and JB's fishing depot booth on Sunday come check out the best dropshot and swimbaits available.or if you have any other fishing questions I will do my best to get ya fixed up I...
  15. SRT8

Perch derby out of Burwell ?

Hey Guys/Gals Just want to see how many people would be interested in fishing a fun derby in june this year I'm thinking a $25 entry per person($20 entry $5 opt bigfish) and pay out 80% to 1st,2nd and 3rd what ever is left goes to the Fish a thon for a cure to be donated for cancer research. If...
  16. SRT8

Some good news for ice fisherman

Just saw this on the Longpoint Facebook and it looks like nobody will be getting a ticket for riding thier quad down from the parking area on top of the hill in St Willies the bylaw allows ATV's from just south of the library to the lake . Not that we have any ice to get out on I would...
  17. SRT8

Happy Holidays

I hope everyone has a great holiday season Any one still fishing the bay since we haven't had any Ice yet I would think some channels are still open to get out fishin ? I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove and Live Eye Jigs for their support
  18. SRT8

Big Otter sanctuary Petition

Hey folks I know I posted this before but we are trying to get more signatures this week to help get a sanctuary put in place and marked out with signage at the falls in Tillsonburg this area should already be off limits anyways it is marked out in the regulations already as a...
  19. SRT8

channel speed ,Burwell

I have been in Burwell sitting on the beach with the family saturday and sunday and have noticed some boaters (fisherman) going WAY to fast in the channel even overtaking people following the speed limits if you are in a channel the speed limit is 10mph unless otherwise posted there's no need to...
  20. SRT8

Fun day out of Burwell

Well my son Kaleb had his first soccer game/practice, the U4 league is just for fun .After soccer we loaded up the boat and he was very happy to go fishing ,we didn't catch any real big ones this time couple 11-12" perch most were 8-9" which I would rather eat over the 13-14+ jumbo's.Kaleb did...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks