Search results

1. Jimmy Riggin

Parking Situation at Old Cut?

Happy New Year Folks! We have added more huts this year! And comfy new bench seats to the people mover. We will NOT be running the ice taxi service this year. Parking- During the week with a minimum $10 purchase at R&R Outdoors you will receive a complimentary parking pass for the day...
  2. IMG_0919.JPG

IMG_0919.JPG

3. Jimmy Riggin

Salmon and Trout

Jimmy is currently fishing Salmon and Trout in Lake Ontario. Launched the boat and did some pre-fishing with Rotten Ronnie himself. Jimmy will be there for the month of May. Call and book your trip today 519.586.7990.
  4. IMG_0917.JPG

IMG_0917.JPG

5. IMG_0916.JPG

IMG_0916.JPG

6. IMG_0915.JPG

IMG_0915.JPG

7. Jimmy Riggin

Itchin

Kids are itching too!
  8. Jimmy Riggin

Fishing trip Venice, Louisiana

Jim, no it will never be the same. Brian, we are fine tuning the details...hoping to offer a 6 night package with 4 days of fishing in March and April 2016. Ryan, not as awesome as the pictures you got of Allen this year in net though. We are framing a bunch of them, thanks again! Chefboyardee...
  9. image.jpg

image.jpg

10. Jimmy Riggin

Fishing trip Venice, Louisiana

I've been asked by several people to see Jimmy's pictures from his trip to Louisiana. So hopefully this works. Not bad for a first time. They took the striper down for the haul and gave it a whirl. Looks and sounds like they had a great time.
  11. image.jpg

image.jpg

12. image.jpg

image.jpg

13. image.jpg

image.jpg

14. Jimmy Riggin

The end of the season, store still open.

Jimmy of Jimmy Riggin' Ice Fishing Charters has stated today is the last day for their 2015 Ice Fishing Season. We will still be open here at R&R Outdoors the following hours this week: Tuesday (the10th) 8am - 5pm Wednesday (the 11th) 8am - 5pm Thursday (the 12th) 8am-5pm Friday (the 13th)...
  15. Jimmy Riggin

Update

With the time change approaching we are now open the following hours: Monday to Friday 7:00am - 5:00pm Saturday and Sunday 6:30am - 5:00pm We will have our huts out and available up to and including March the 15th (when they must be remove as per ministry guidelines). The taxi service is...
  16. Jimmy Riggin

Rotten Ronnie's Perch Derby - Feb. 17th

Sunday, February the 17th, 2013. Rotten Ronnie's Perch Ice Fishing Derby for more details please check out this link: [url=http://rottenronnies.ca/rotten_ronnies_003.htm]http://rottenronnies.ca/rotten_ronnies_003.htm Jimmy Carroll Jimmy Riggin' Fishing Charters www.jimmyriggin.com...
  17. Jimmy Riggin

Parking at the Old Cut Marina

I moved the huts in to shore so they don't freeze in i will be putting them back out on thursday. There was any were from 7 to 10 inches of good ice under my huts today I will also ride out and give a ice report on wendsday and tell you what is happening. Thanks Jimmy Jimmy Carroll Jimmy...
  18. Jimmy Riggin

Parking at the Old Cut Marina

To help clarify the parking situation please read the following: Old Cut Marina Ltd. is charging $10 to park on their property between the boat houses (which used to be roped off by the previous owner). They have security cameras on their property to help ensure the safety of your vehicle...
  19. Jimmy Riggin

ICE REPORT

Jimmy ventured out on the ice today. Boy was he happy when he got back! He walked out 3/4 of a mile drilled 4 holes along the way. The least amount of ice he saw was just out of the channel 4 1/2 inches. The other three were all at the 6 inch mark. The ice is nice and clear, great news for the...
  20. Jimmy Riggin

DOES YOUR OUTDOOR CARD EXPIRE 2013?

G.Mech the same as you are seeing online goes for us in the shop. They only let you purchase certain licences this early for next year. Make sure you spread word about the renewal system changing as some hunters and fishers don't use the computer and it looks like that is the only way they...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks