Search results

1. greenwing

Units boat ramp fee ?

Hi Sandboy Marina allows Duckhunters hunting the unit to launch for free as long as they clean up there mess/garbage/dog dodo .
  2. greenwing

NO DOCK THIS YEAR!!!

Don't believe that the marinas are killing the retired people. People have a choice where and when they would like to ramp their boat ( ramps are not all in the same shape and slope ). Some ramps are only worth $5 to $10 while others are worth more. Normally the launch fee includes launching...
  3. greenwing

LPBAA Annual pike tournament

Is being hosted again at Sandboy Marina Hwy. 59 S. Long Point on Sat. May 9th at 8:00 AM , registration 6:30 A. M. to 7:45 AM. Welcome to all.
  4. greenwing

Strait Line Anglers - Pike Tournament

Hosted at Sandboy Marina ,Long Point - Beautifull day was fun for all and a great success. The LPBAA Live Release boat was there to keep fish alive and transport them back to inner bay. It was also reported about 11 Muskie were caught and released .
  5. greenwing

Pike - Inner Bay & Bluff Bar - Friday, May 1st

Strait Line Anglers Pike Tournament - May 2nd at hosted at Sandboy Marina, Long Point - Beautifull day was fun for all and a great success. The LPBA live release boat was there to keep fish alive and transport them back to inner bay. Was also noted that about 11 Muskie were caught and released.
  6. greenwing

Large Perch Charters in July

Hi Sudsee Greenwing fishing charters ( Advertising member ) operates out of Sandboy Marina in Long Point . They do up to 12 people and have all the certification required to operate a charter boat and have been running charters for 28 years. Phone # is 519 5862006.
  7. greenwing

Any ramps open?

Hi Sandboy Marina's ramp is open and there is no ice in our channel and inner bay now , and best thing is it's free right now up to April 17, 2015 for those who wish to venture out. Just check in at the store before you ramp. Thanks Wayne & Derek
  8. greenwing

Sand Boy Marina and Trailer Park - Sand Boy Marina and Trailer Park

Phone: (519)586-2006 Email: info@sandboymarina.ca Address: Highway 59 South, Long Point N0E 1M0
  9. greenwing

Charter Info?

Jim Erdelac owned the boat and then he sold it and the business and retired . I don't believe it is being used any more. Wayne May Greenwing Fishing Charters 519- 586-2006
  10. greenwing

which marina has cheap launching or season pass

Sandboy Marina has a nice concrete easy sloped boat launch ramp on Highway #59 as you enter Long Point $15. Don't think it matters (gas or time ) you either drive your vehicle boat and trailer further onto Long Point and ramp or you ramp at Sandboy and drive your boat on the Bay. Contact Sandboy...
  11. greenwing

Boat repairs

Try Ron Banks Marine Service in Port Rowan.
  12. greenwing

Great week off bass fishing except for...

Good report Bob. We have also had bad experiences on the bay. We have had fisherman/ pleasure boaters , pull up and anchor right in front of us (30 ft. downwind )while we were drift fishing. Water and fishing respect goes a long way.
  13. greenwing

Slip in Long Point

Hi Sandboy Marina on Long Point Causeway has slips available with or without hydro and water .We also have a nice gradual sloped ramp for easy ramping. Call us at 1-866-785-2006 or 519-586-2006 Thanks Wayne
  14. greenwing

Best longpoint bait

Hi We use and sell all three baits Emerald shiner minnows , worms & leeches at Sandboy Marina.
  15. greenwing

long pt. bass and eggs

I believe fishing is for anyone with a valid fishing license. They can fish one day or every day of the year, and if they decide to catch their limit kill them and eat them that is their legal choice. Our group on Sunday caught over 60 smallmouth bass , only kept 14 that were hurt. Shaking my...
  16. greenwing

long pt. bass and eggs

We only found eggs in 3 of our catch on Opening Day . I do think C&R is a great thing to do but I believe that the Inner Bay Sanctuary that is in place from May 15th to 4th Saturday in June is the reason there is such a good bass fishery in Long Point Bay.
  17. greenwing

Perch

Call me at Sandboy Marina . Thanks Wayne
  18. greenwing

Perch

Excellent both days . Thanks
  19. greenwing

Perch

Took a charter out Thur. June 2oth. 4 men 3 hrs , 195 perch, 36 Lb 12 Oz. of fillets.Best I've seen it out there in 10 years.
  20. greenwing

Nautical Maps

Sandboy Marina on the Long Point Causeway is a nautical map issuer. They have the full size Long Point Maps for sale (# 2110 ) as well as the Ghost Fleet of Long Point maps, all in stock . They also have free Long Point sanctuary maps showing boundaries.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks