Search results

1. Whitecaps

Bluff Bar - Perch

Bump... Thoughts and prayers for the boat and fisherman in Burwell....
  2. Whitecaps

Bluff Bar - Perch

Evening everyone .. Have a chance to do some fishing this Thursday (weather pending) Anyone have any updates / reports or suggestions for any perching at Bluffs bar? Looking to do some walleye/trout fishing at light house if all else fails Stay safe and tight lines .... Thanks
  3. Whitecaps

Off Topic Aluminum Boat Repair -

Thank you as well. I modified my original post to indicate the area I live. I will reach out to them as well for thoughts and a quote. I appreciate you taking the time to respond.
  4. Whitecaps

Thank you, will reach out to him as well for a quote and thoughts.
  5. Whitecaps

Morning everyone - I did a quick search through some threads, but didn't see anything current, so apologize if this has been discussed before, and I have missed it somewhere I understand that Ron Bankes has retired. I have a 17' aluminum boat, that has a small crack in the hull and is in need...
  6. Whitecaps

Perchin inner bay Sunday 28 am

Scratches my itch - because reading things like that brings on that spring itch to get out there....nice to hear you did so well.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks