Search results

1. smokerman

MINNOWS PORT BRUCE

Is this shut off for all of Port Bruce or just your area?
  2. smokerman

burwell wednesday

As far as I know the pink flesh is from a natural fish, were as the white flesh is a stocked or farm raised trout.
  3. smokerman

Perch derby out of Burwell ?

Count me in as well.
  4. smokerman

Sat am

Need some advise before I drive 2 hrs. I heard the mud line is up to 10 miles out right now at Burwell. After all the storms we had is it worth the drive ? Also do creek minnows work as well as shiners for Perch? Thanks for any info
  5. smokerman

Winds and waves Sat am

Just wondering how tomorrow am looks. I am still learning the lake and looking to launch out of Burwell and fish eyes. I have all the weather sites but, still like to hear opinions of seasoned veterans. Thanks
  6. smokerman

Owen Sound Salmon Spectacular

I wont fish that derby again. My brother in-law fished the entire derby last year and caught 1 salmon. Not worth the time, gas or effort. Just my 2 cents
  7. smokerman

Heavy Weight!

Nice work!! Where abouts were u fishing??
  8. smokerman

Flooring options

Take a look at Line-x. They can pretty much spray anything and this stuff is super durable, waterproof and easy to clean. They can color match your boat also. There is a one in Cambridge. Did both my trucks with it instead of box liner. Never do anything else
  9. smokerman

T- storms Sat am

Anyone going out tomorrow? Not sure if its worth the 1 1/2 hr drive to Burwell problem for me is they call for T- Storms and nothing comes from it. Thoughts??
  10. smokerman

Waves Thursday am

Would friday be better then?
  11. smokerman

Waves Thursday am

Want to take the family out tomorrow to do some trolling for eyes and maybe perch out of Burwell. How will the lake be tomorrow?
  12. smokerman

Fishing for Walleye techniques

Thanks for the info. How far of a lead do you run behind your riggers?? Also, do you flat line with lead core or do you hook them to the riggers? I have counters on all my reels and have braid,leadcore and mono on my rods.
  13. smokerman

Fishing for Walleye techniques

I have not fished for Walleye for about 10 yrs. Reading a lot of the post's it seems like downriggers don't work as well as they once did. Any info would be great as I want to partake this year and catch some of these sweet tasting fish. Thanks,
  14. smokerman

Perch cleaning

Yup they do. Called them 0.50 cents a fish. Not too bad I have to say I dread cleaning 50 perch after driving 2 hrs to get home. Thanks for the tip!!
  15. smokerman

Perch cleaning

Anybody know of anyone in the Port Burwell area that cleans perch for a price? I remember a women in the Port Dover area used to do it for 25 cents a fish.
  16. smokerman

Winds on Lake Erie

I'm not familiar with what winds are good for fishing Lake Erie. I would like to get out and troll around the Port Burwell area. Example would be this weekend. Sat west 25 km? Sunday 15km north? Any help would be appreciated.
  17. smokerman

Walleye Paradise - Lake Esnagami

Just wondering what lodge did you stay at? Mar Mac? Lodge 88?
  18. smokerman

Perch Rigs

Anyone willing to give up their favorite homemade perch rig?? I have never fished for them and need a bit of info. Thanks,
  19. smokerman

Port Bruce

Thinking of launching from Port Bruce. Is it as busy as Burwell? How about bait? Thanks ahead of time.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks