Search results

1. P

Limits?

No limits for me but some enjoyable days anyway...money is tight so I don't see myself out much in the softwater season....
  2. P

No perch at Pefferlaw lake simcoe

Long point will only get better as the season comes to a close..persistance pays off....
  3. P

old cut Thursday feb 24

It was a nice day to be out..I thought for sure it would be a better day due to the coming storm...I was really impressed with the average size of the fish that were coming around...
  4. P

old cut Thursday feb 24

Walked out to the area where Jimmys huts were and ended up with 25 keepers in the 8-10 inch range...not bad considering how slow it was around me..normally I would move around a bit but after watching several others change spots with little to show for it, I stayed put...Like Jimmy says..jig a...
  5. P

St. Williams

The spoons really bring them in but if they don't want to bite, try a small spoon with no hooks,then tie on about 6 inches of light line and a single hook with a minnow.....
  6. P

Wed Feb 16

renovations!??....I know when I start them they seem to go on and on.....
  7. P

Wed Feb 16

Went out of St Williams today to find most of the huts in close! I can see why.. Travel was ok today but it looks as if it will be tough in the coming days... The perch didn't co-operate today with only 5 keepers for me. The good part is that the pike were very active with several on the ice and...
  8. P

ATV Travel

Thank you..heading out tomorrow. I have chains on the rear tires, a shovel and a fairly light machine. I know it will get softer as the day goes on.....
  9. P

ATV Travel

Is it possible now???
  10. P

The Bay....

We stopped at st williams this morning...there is still open water before the light house....Old cut has thin ice in the channel...
  11. P

The Bay....

It looks as if grangers and jimmy riggins are out of the question until the weekend.Is anyone walking out yet? What about the Turkey point marina basin. Does anyone fish there in the winter??
  12. P

Family Fun Day On The Bay

We went out of old cut with a ride from jimmy riggins....worth the 5 bucks....it was hit and miss all day with a few huts doing very well and others with next to nothing.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks