Search results

1. W

readers vs typers

The purpose of this board was the sharing of information, also a bit of bragging. No is holding a gun to your head to participate. Some of us long line troller are out of the water for the season and are enjoying other outdoor activities involving hunting. If you don't like how this board is...
  2. W

Ojibwa on Discovery Channel

Woooo Hooooo:D:D:D
  3. W

Where to dock

Big Otter Marina and Campground Port Burwell.Mike and staff are excellent have fuel ice pump out and showers. Great park clean, quiet and secure.Been there for two seasons now and will be back for a third. Also execellent beaches,good eats at the legion (cheap beers).Also burwell is close to...
  4. W

Lake Erie Perch Tournament Sept 29 CRYSTAL BEACH

Which boat ramp? how many people on board? Does boat have to be launched from same port??
  5. W

perching port burwell

Finished off my season pershing with the wife on mon. 30 keepers in by 1 p.m. 42 fow straight out of the harbour. Bite shut down after 11 . Time to switch gears and get ready for hunting season:D
  6. W

Burwell

quote: Originally posted by wrencher Head out this afternoon for a little fish action from the Big Otter. Hope the action is good. Will report tomorrow on how we did n Well not so good went sw of port 62 fow next to the 3 markers turned 1 fish 10 colour chaartuese williams with an eye on...
  7. W

Burwell

Head out this afternoon for a little fish action from the Big Otter. Hope the action is good. Will report tomorrow on how we did
  8. W

Perching?

How did your walk on charter work for you?[?]
  9. W

newbie help

Josh at woodstock angler out fitter will help you with all your needs
  10. W

port burwell dredging

quote: Originally posted by WCM I am on the north side of long point and would like to head around the point and over to Burwell when we get a calm day. Wondering if the channell is navigable (I have a 26ft Doral but can get thru if 2 ft of water) and also if gas is readily available...
  11. W

Fishing Derby

Looking for a link or pm me with all the known derbies on Erie for the summer. Perch walleye and rainbow.
  12. W

PortBurwell Aug 6 2012

Went perch fishing first thing in morning west of peir 45 fow ,tug was setting nets in area slow.after 2 hour gave that up and went pickerel fishing. Followed the pact out to 62 fow west of Burwell to 64 fow and back no takers. Move to sand hills late in afternoon, 62 fow, storm dark gray minnow...
  13. W

Photo-map showing Hastings Drive

thanks for the location. just needed the general area, as it is a long boat ride from Burwell. Looks like bait is the issue now.
  14. W

Biggest Perch I have Ever Seen

I'm out if Burwell. Where abouts r u fishing.
  15. W

Alcohol stove

Where would I find fuel for my stove on board my vessel ?
  16. W

gps fish finder

lorance hds 10 from woodstock with fish and chips card .works great.very expandable. I suggest you buy the very best in your price range,this is your life blood on the water.
  17. W

Pt Burwell July 08/12

We went 12-13 miles out. 60-62 fow trolled back and forth over 5 mile radius
  18. W

Pt Burwell July 08/12

big boards
  19. W

Pt Burwell July 08/12

Went straight south to 60 fow and set up {thanks to a report I read here}.with in an hour had first fish on.Went 9 for 13 with only 4 sheephead. Lead core on the boards 5 and 7 colour.#3 setting on the dipsy 122 back. 40 and 50 on the riggers. Ripplin' red fin blue, greasy chicken wing, blue...
  20. W

port bruce walleye derby

Looking for info on the walleye derby held out of Port Bruce. Any one know the time and date. Also rules.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks