Search results

1. S

Friday Port Bruce

A good example; yesterday I was offshore Nanticoke in 115 fow with 126' of cable out on the rigger travelling 2.2 mph and not hitting bottom. Only on an inside turn did the ball hit. (so did the laker)Alot depends on the size and shape of the downrigger weights. Mine are #10 fish shaped weights.
  2. S

Bad Manners

I think we saw that guy do the drive by on you. He swung in and had a look at us too. People don't get it. The fish are not that tightly schooled out there. We stayed 300-400 yards from the nearest boat and easily filled a three man ticket. Unfortunately, with your rep, I think you're a marked...
  3. S

lighthouse

Eyes are being caught throughout the outer bay. Not in great numbers but there's a few around. Go get 'em
  4. S

Sunday Port Burwell

We had a similar day. Went west and stayed in 55 - 58 fow. 4 bows and three eyes. Dropped a few. 10 core was by far the best. A couple on 5 colour and riggers but dipsys didn't move at all, until one hit during a triple header of bows at the end of our day.
  5. S

Offshore Nanticoke Sat. 27th

Fished down anywhere from 30 - 70 feet. It's about 7 or 8 miles south of Nanticoke.
  6. S

Offshore Nanticoke Sat. 27th

I really wanted to fish Burwell but didn't have the time to get there and back so I went on a solo mission out of N'coke. Set up in 75 fow and trolled south. By the time I hit 105 fow I had four eyes in and lost a couple. Turned back and picked up another. Then it went dead for a while but I...
  7. S

Nanticoke Walleye

It's been slow to say the least. A few weeks ago was decent with a number of guys getting up to 6 fish each, but since then it's been prety dead. I managed to find two last Saturday. A regular, who docks beside me has pulled 40+ walleye from that area this season. It slowed down this time last...
  8. S

Nanticoke Hydro Fishing

If there's no smoke coming out of the stacks I wouldn't waste my time.
  9. S

Rice Lake Info

A friend and his family are spending a week at Rice Lake. His wife says he never catches any fish so if anyone has any helpful information (locations, bait, etc.) to prove her wrong would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  10. S

Nanticoke Shoal

There was a few boats bass fishin there on Sunday and Monday. Not sure if they're catching. Drop shot rigs and tubes would be my choice. I usually just wave as I'm heading out to deeper water.
  11. S

Salmon Lake O July 22nd Evening

It was a toss up between trolling the Nanticoke Shoal or head out of Fisherman's Pier and try for kings. So we head to Hamilton and after helping a stranded boater we got our lines wet at around 6 pm. Set up in 130 fow and had our first king shortly after. A healthy #20. Lost a decent fish a bit...
  12. S

minnows

Jarvis Rigs n Jigs is only ten minutes away. Not sure if he's open through the week yet or just weekends.
  13. S

Kawartha Camping/Fishing

Balsam Lake Provincial Park. There's a ramp and docks at the park and a good mix of species to chase. Musky, walleye, small and large mouth, and panfish.
  14. S

Kawartha Camping/Fishing

Balsam Lake Provincial Park. There's a ramp and docks at the park and a good mix of species to chase. Musky, walleye, small and large mouth, and panfish.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks