Search results

1. Consequence Free

Smallmouth Report

I dont mind giving as much info as I can to those fishing. Read my previous posts....general areas aren't going to ruin my spots. I find it hilarious that some of the "pros" here have a problem disclosing areas. As a fisherman, coach, and father, I find the "best", share and those who improve ...
  2. Consequence Free

Off Topic French river rental

Grundy Lake Provincial park is close. CF
  3. Consequence Free

Smallmouth Report

Agreed....what use is a report without general description. No sense in making it a report for other anglers. Disappointing CF
  4. Consequence Free

Fishing Report Fishing for Perch, but got a Surprise Instead

Red, Old Cut Livery. Though, the price has gone up another $1 a scoop....but they give a generous scoop. CF
  5. Consequence Free

That's what I thought as well. Perch have been the worst I've seen in 15 years. <sigh> They'll pop up sooner or later!
  6. Consequence Free

28", 6 lbs, 4 oz. 17 fow, 71 F, half mile south of Pottahawk tip. What a fight! Fishing for perch and this guy gave me a 4 minute fight on 8 lb test and a minnow! I love Long Point...you never know what mother nature's gonna throw at your hook! And just for the record, I'm still pissed not...
  7. Consequence Free

Looking for Perch Reports in Outer Bay

Little breezy this morning...was thinking of heading to Pottahawk, but changed plans and decided to try out in front of Fisher's Glen and Normandale...both offered nothing in 2 hours. Ended up taking the boys back in nice and close to the boat launch at the Old Cut....steady catch of dinks and...
  8. Consequence Free

Looking for Perch Reports in Outer Bay

Taking my boys out tomorrow morning. Need to know if perch are biting at either Pottahawk or out off Fisher's Glen? Anyone having any luck? CF
  9. Consequence Free

Pottahawk Anyone?

Was out last Wednesday to Pottahawk.....worked to get 5 keepers (just over a lb. in fillets..). Tossed back 4 dinks under 9". Anyone having any luck there yet? Would prefer not to have to go all the way to Bluffs. Thanks for any feedback! CF
  10. Consequence Free

Fishing Report Inner Bay

Meant to add these...better late than never!
  11. Consequence Free

Fishing Report Inner Bay

Took the boys out for our first fishing day....landed 2 pike 3 Rockies, and a lil perch. Boys had fun.
  12. Consequence Free

Minows

:)
  13. Consequence Free

Share this to who ever ya want.

Michigan population 9.9 million Ontario population 14.5 million And yes, they are called Michiganders!
  14. Consequence Free

Off Topic "The Covid-19 Toilet Paper Apocalypse"

From everything I've heard, Covid19 doesn't cause diarrhea....so why the TP Crisis!?!?
  15. Consequence Free

Off Topic Just a cool picture

Booooooooooooooooo! Love Dad Jokes!
  16. Consequence Free

Minnows available at any places in LPB???

Anyone have minnows this weekend? Looking for some minnows in LPB for Sunday.
  17. Consequence Free

Wierd day

I couldn't believe how much the water dropped from 8:45 a.m. to 1 p.m.! At least a foot at Old Cut. Had to retie my lines to the dock so it wouldn't hit dock.
  18. Consequence Free

Any Perch on the North Shore?

Started at Pt. Ryerse and worked my way from 14'-20'. Sheephead. :confused: Then worked my way west to Fishers Glen and Normandale.....both places...nada! After 3 hours in searching for the elusive perch, I headed into the Inner Bay...north shore...ended up with a mix.....couple of rockies, a...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks