Search results

1. B

Last kick at the perch

tried it yesterday and didnt fair to well. tried silver barn sand hills and hasting, i think? good luck if you guys get out, weather looks good
  2. B

Last kick at the perch

ya that's what I was thinking if worse came to worse.
  3. B

Last kick at the perch

we are heading to hastings tomorrow for the first time. anything to look for depth? structure? thanks
  4. B

Bruce tomorrow

you dont need minnows if you can find the fish. use berkley gulp minnows or a similar bait on a drop shot rig
  5. B

Perch Possession Limits! Please read

there's noth wrong with catch and release maybe that needs to be emphiszed more than filling a freezer.
  6. B

Perch Possession Limits! Please read

not to be a dick. but would Big dave still want the numbers increased if he didnt have a charter business? Keep it the way it is 50 is more than enough!
  7. B

Glasgow Today

fisehed yesterday from 55fow to 63 managed a few bows and a big eye. lots of silvers and sheepheads...
  8. B

Glasgow Today

Where or what is "eagle" if you don't mind me asking?
  9. B

Glasgow Today

Thanks I appreciate it!!
  10. B

Glasgow Today

We are going out tomorrow. Where you straight out? How deep were they? Thanks
  11. B

Text me or email me bwreford@hotmail.com

Text me or email me bwreford@hotmail.com
  12. B

Winter bows

where did you get the herring from if you dont mind me asking?
  13. B

"go to" bow spoons

anything with copper backs. oprange and pinks work good. purple and black, and nascar are probably our best
  14. B

burwell rigging

Went out friday moring to water calm and packed it in once the waves came ou around 8. Did anyone else stay out on the lake and did it calm down out there? On a side note back at the launch some people need to learn ramp etiquete, when you pull your boat out of the water get the heck out of the...
  15. B

Cottage rental?

Looking to rent a cottage may long weekend for 5 guys somewhere in the kawarthas. Any suggestions?
  16. B

Perch derby out of Burwell ?

count me in
  17. B

Advice for smaller boat on Long Point Bay

You should be fine in that most days! Use common sense of course i would recommend a gps or at least a compass. Launch out of st williams or old cut and head to Ec10 should be about a 10 minute boat ride out!
  18. B

Wellers Bay?

fishing Wellers Bay saturday any help appreciated on where to go and what to use!
  19. B

Bluffs

Just wondering if theres anything happening out a bluffs bar? thinking of trying saturday
  20. B

cannon balls

Ya 8 lbs will work just fine!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks