Search results

1. duck blind

Dr Duncan Sinclair.. RIP

Please view post on “waterfowling” Our world got a lot smaller today as we say farewell to an amazing human & phenomenal mentor…😕
  2. duck blind

Dr Dunc RIP

Unfortunately our boy Dunc decided to find another marsh to shoot some sweet birds🦆 He will B missed by everyone that had the pleasure of his company 😎RIP my brother & awesome person ❤️🍺
  3. duck blind

Bad Day in Port Bruce Fishing 🤨

Ouch😩
  4. duck blind

Beer BBQ sauce & Bullets?

Better to have it & not need it then not have it & really need it? “I have what I need & need what I have “
  5. duck blind

Canada ?? Day in Burwell

Had a gr8 run out of Burwell today with 21 pics in the box,5 silvers that showed up & no farm animals ?? Fish were definitely suspended from 60’ back to 45’!!
  6. duck blind

2019 year of the “tick” in LP

Just a heads up concerning ticks around Long Point! I’ve spent alot of time down here & will occasionally pull the odd tick off labs & cats!! This year is the worst I’ve ever seen!! Dogs r constantly bringing em in & I’ve personally never had one on me that I can remember! I’ve pulled 4 ticks...
  7. duck blind

Turkey 2019

Congratulations to a great friend who has worked hard getting his 1st bird! Now that he has “Turkey Fever “ I know he will be getting many more in the years ahead!!?
  8. duck blind

March 3 St. Williams

Just got bak from St. Williams & seen @ least 10 people out fishing about 150 yards east of Woodwards! All comercial huts are officially on land & stored for another season ???
  9. duck blind

Off Topic Tragedy on Hastings

Just watching evening news & announced a drowning today in LP! Decided not to swim pups there today after seeing conditions on bay while in Rowan! RIP?
  10. duck blind

Holy Cow?

Out of Stanley this morning & after 9 am really had to work for em! Lake softened right up! Ended up with 16 in the box with a few silvers for the smoker! Never have we landed a bigger set of farm animals B4!?
  11. duck blind

Fishing Report LP-Burwell & Stanley

Been trying every harbour on North Shore (Erie) this summer! Got more bows by lighthouse but the walleye are completely stacked from east-west! I’ve never had this kind of quality/quantity in my life! Fish On? Btw Stella/Gracie are just waiting for poles to go away & bring on the Duks/Long Necks?
  12. duck blind

Sunday August 5 Lighthouse

Had a phenomenal time chasing the pic’s & sum bows! The lake is boiling with plenty of fish
  13. duck blind

Long Point Labs

Getting ready for a great season on the Bay?
  14. duck blind

Long Point Labs

Made an awesome choice this week by finally getting a pair of Baypoint’s amazing lab pups! After Raven passed in February it wss time to get bak on the horse??
  15. duck blind

Fishing The “D” Saturday

Amazing time right in front of Ceasars/GM & we easily piked up our 5 man limit of pic’s in under 3 hours? lucky we bought our US license online cuz most were caught on their side
  16. duck blind

RIP Raven

Raven decided to give the ducks in LP bay a break today! She unfortunately passed on this morning after 10 out of 13 years in the marsh!! It was a great ride my girlfriend ?
  17. duck blind

LP Bay with Jimmy ?

We would like 2 thank Jimmy & his awesome crew for a GR8 day on the bay! It's been along time since we've had these conditions with sum nice yellow bellies to bring home!!??
  18. duck blind

Rainbow/Steelhead Fishin

Decided to make a run up 2 Maitland-Saugeen then finished off in Meaford (big Head)...Wow...Wow It was an amazing journey & finally figuring out float fishin with centre pin reel
  19. duck blind

LP Inner bay Sunday July 23

Found sum small pike today & a sweet lil pickeral on the inner bay
  20. duck blind

LP Bay July 18/2017

Had awesome weather today & fished from ole cut-cottages-bluffs bar & bak in! Used alot of worms & minnows along with washing lures!! Had more productive days but everyone had a great time! Btw, I'm sure this guy tonight did better than us? Lmao⚓️
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks