Search results

1. S

Off Topic Outboard Rebuild

I'm looking at maybe rebuilding my Mercury 225hp Optimax. Is there anyone that recommends a good outboard motor rebuilder. I have another motor on the line but that's not a for sure thing yet so I might have to have mine rebuilt
  2. S

Bass Tournament

Did anyone get a photo of the leader board final of the LPBAA/ Erie Bassmaster Open
  3. S

Trophies

I have 12 trophies that are FREE if anyone wants them. Brantford or Simcoe area.
  4. S

I have a Stevens Favorite 1915

I have a Stevens Favorite 1915 that I'm thinking about selling also have a Stevens Crackshot wondering where to get a value on them
  5. S

Motorguide Junk

I purchased a Motorguide XI5 2 year's ago and have had problem's with the foot control draining the AA batteries since day one. I called Motorguide and they said there is nothing they can do because the warranty was up 4 month's ago. They said I would have to take it to a Motorguide repair...
  6. S

Nanticoke July 9th

2 of us went out off Nanticoke from 9am till 3:30 and fished 45fow to 55fow running lead core and rigger's. Only lead core was working so we ran 4 lead core off the planer board's at 5 and 6 color's with blue/silver rrf and black/gold rrf. Caught 16 walleye, 1 rainbow, 5 or 6 silver bass and 4...
  7. S

Muskie

A friend and I were out fishing Saturday in the inner bay and he caught this on a white spinnerbait, We didn't weigh it or take a measurement because we wanted to get it back in the water.
  8. S

Rod Repair

I have broken one of the eye's off one of my Duckett rod's and need to have it repaired is there any place close to Brantford that does rod repair. Thank You
  9. S

Aluminium plate

Do any of you guys know where I could buy any 1/2 x 4 x 36 inch flat bar
  10. S

paner boards

Does anyone have a diagram on how to build a set of planer boards 8 or 10 in high x 24 long collapsible would be good but nut a necessity and a diagram for building a planer board mast. Please delete
  11. S

pike tournament

Has anyone heard any information on the pike tournament put on by the Straight Line Anglers on May 2 2015 at Sandboy Marina Long Point
  12. S

great lakes

Drain the Great Lakes is suppose to be on Discovery Ch. tomorrow Thursday Apr. 19 at 9:00 PM
  13. S

found

I found a gas tank and hose for an outboard motor in the channel at the Finn & Feather on the weekend. If anyone knows who lost one send me a message.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks