Search results

1. S

Help

Balen's Baits David Waines-Theriault is what I found on Facebook Market Place. I'm looking at getting some lures done by him
  2. S

Off Topic Massive Insurance Increases

What ever happened to the Government saying they were going to get our insurance rate down
  3. S

North shore

If you don't take your poles you will get there and say damn I wish I had brought my poles
  4. S

“Gassing Up!!” with an X-Large Black McCafe!! ☕️ 🎣🐟👍😎

Red by the looks of that tree in the background you must not have gottin donuts this morning.lol
  5. S

Off Topic Motorguide Xi3 won’t deploy

r I have an XI5 and mine is binding when bring it to the total stow position. I took both plastic side plates off and almost all the bolts were lose under the side plates. If its possible take the plastic side plates off and see if they are lose or not. Hope that helps
  6. S

Off Topic Pleasure Craft License Renewal

and mine is 26 years old
  7. S

Off Topic Pleasure Craft License Renewal

Wave Runner I got the same answer when I put my number in
  8. S

Off Topic Health care system needs drastic overhaul.

You can only bring so many immigrants in at a time or you'll have the housing shortage a healthcare problem that we do
  9. S

DaveJ I totally agree about the immigrants
  10. S

Stop the immigration
  11. S

London Boat Fishing & Outdoor Shows

Ask Red Hering
  12. S

Off Topic Outboard Rebuild

I'm looking at maybe rebuilding my Mercury 225hp Optimax. Is there anyone that recommends a good outboard motor rebuilder. I have another motor on the line but that's not a for sure thing yet so I might have to have mine rebuilt
  13. S

Boat interior.

converta boat did a very good job on by boat
  14. S

Off Topic OHIP cuts eye test

It's only going to get worse
  15. S

From putting weights in fish to poaching deer

Lock the pr--k up he can't do to much from there
  16. S

Off Topic Electric Trolling Motor - Choice

From day one if I don't unplug the trolling motor after using it for the day the batteries in the foot peddle go dead and the last month it has been binding when I bring the motor up to the lock position in the cradle. I did take the side shields off the sides to see if I could find out the...
  17. S

Off Topic Electric Trolling Motor - Choice

Not a Motorguide I had trouble since I got mine and before my warranty ran out I had the repairs done to it and it still wasn't working proper so I called Motoerguide and they said they see on the records that there was work done on it and I was told sorry but your warranty is up now and I said...
  18. S

Childrens hospital bass tournament

I have fished this tournament since it started 22 years ago and the one year we did catch a 3+ lb. smallmouth near Bait Is. and they counted it in our weight.
  19. S

Fishing Report Inner bay bass

I took my 2 Grandsons out for some bass fishing in the inner bay Saturday for about 3 hour and the buggers caught 10 each while I only caught 4 all off of the wreck and we were all using the same color tube. I told them that's the last time they were going fishing with me because you shouldn't...
  20. S

Bass Tournament

Did anyone get a photo of the leader board final of the LPBAA/ Erie Bassmaster Open
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks