Search results

1. kegman

Painting Alum Boat

Is there anywhere that will paint a aluminum boat? I asked at a few local garages. I have my eye on a boat but it is straight out of the 70's in good shape but the colours are so bad. Its got the old back to back seats that I would probably change to pedestals as well. Any Idea how much it would...
  2. kegman

Outboard intake

Is there a way to keep the intake clear? Been out in rice lake and been avoiding the weed beds as much as possible but even then still picking up enough to clog my intake. Even at higher speeds.
  3. kegman

Kids

I normally go out of bruce but its been pretty slow. Im taking the kids out with me outa old cut tomorrow. Any recomendations for some easy fishin. Not looking for trophies lookin to keep kids entertained on the fish. Rockies perch crappy i dont care. Should i stay inner bay or go outer? Thanks
  4. kegman

Port Bruce Perch Derby

Does anyone have any info on the Perch derby in Port Bruce?
  5. kegman

Wind and Wave app

I found weather buoy app for my phone the other day and am really happy with it. Just letting people know of it, I had never heard of it before.
  6. kegman

FLY IN

I am going on a fly in July and just wondering is it better to pack on large duffle bag (only going three nights) or a bunch of smaller ones there is four of us. I am taking wife and kids, I know crazy.
  7. kegman

Port Bruce Perch Derby

Sorry I didnt make it down today.so how did it go?? A bad days fishing better than good days work.
  8. kegman

Current Wave Conditions

Are the weather buoys not out yet? I havent been able to get a current weather condition from enviro can website? I know they arent great but they are better then nothing A bad days fishing better than good days work.
  9. kegman

ice conditions

Does anyone know how to find out ice conditions for northern ontario. I was just wondering how far I would have to drive to find ice.Thanks and have a merry Christmas A bad days fishing better than good days work.
  10. kegman

GAS TANK

One of my gas tanks for my outboard motor wont keep a prime. Is there any way to fix this? I am assuming that there is a one way valve to keep gas from draining back into tank. Has anyone had any luck fixing one of theese? A bad days fishing better than good days work.
  11. kegman

Trailer Wheel Bearings

How do I check my trailer wheel bearings without taking it all apart? Do they squeak like a car might. I know i havent greased them yet this year and was just something i was thinking about? A bad days fishing better than good days work.
  12. kegman

port bruce trolling

Does anyone have any info on trolling out of port bruce. I bought some riggers and dipsy a while ago and have never used them and am planning on finially doing that tommorrow if weather holds off. Am I to late in the year or to early for eyes? I know there are a few rainbows kicking around too...
  13. kegman

Rear Cleat

I have a 16 ft aluminium boat and Have made a rope ladder with wooden steps that I was planning on hanging off the rear corner cleat do you think it will hold up?? ( the cleat that is) I had bought a metal one and didnt like the way it fit and would have got in the way of the motor. I like the...
  14. kegman

Inner bay

Once the sanctuary starts i know i cant fish in that area but am i allowed to even drive through it? A bad days fishing better than good days work.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks