Search results

1. B

Duck identification

Ruddy.
  2. B

Norfolk - boat in your driveway?

Yes. “YARD” shall mean the space between a building or structure on a lot and the lot lines of the lot. Any yard requirement herein is expressed as a horizontal linear distance perpendicular to a lot line. Where yards meet at a corner greater than 180 degrees, measured from the inside of...
  3. B

Steel shot and Doves

I'm the same, Singlemalt. I shoot everything with steel now, including pheasants.
  4. B

Another excellent year.... almost ?

Sweet Jesus, Backswamp! You shoot a couple of deer and now you think you're Ricky?!
  5. B

Heritage Day?

Listen Dick, the LPWA is a 100% volunteer organization that relies on the talents and time of the volunteers at any given time - if you're a web-wizard, feel free to set-up an online presence on behalf of the Association and become a more active volunteer. -Justin
  6. B

Best duck boat

I recently bought a bigger hunting/fishing boat, and here are the options not mentioned that I found: -Polar Kraft Outlander -Smoker Craft Pro Sportsman -Starcraft Freedom
  7. B

Off Topic High Water Woes

Here is the graphic from DNR that shows that Lake Erie has no controls that impact Lake Erie water-levels. I'm hoping this helps the folks who only seem to be able to read conspiracy theories. bahaha
  8. B

Off Topic Golden or bald eagle

I can't believe you are still talking about what is clearly a bald eagle...
  9. B

Long Point Guides

So, here's what I think is the technical answer to your question: Long Point's Inner Bay is an internationally significant staging area for migratory waterfowl; that means that a significant number of birds stop at the Inner Bay, eat and build up some body fat before migrating south - giving...
  10. B

Ice Conditions at Long Point - 2019

I tried to look this morning, right at dawn, from the north shore, and it looked like ice and snow for as far as I could see.
  11. B

Long Point Guides

What section? I skimmed it, but couldn't find this part.
  12. B

Long Point Guides

LOL Duck poacher, deer poacher, walleye poacher - why do bad threads happen to good people?
  13. B

Hunting report

I don't mind that shot and don't find it to be a low percentage shot - I would and have taken that shot at least twice and both of those deer died within sight.
  14. B

Long Point Guides

Getting a JP who doesn't understand the definition of hunting is beating the charge, but it doesn't make it any less poaching.
  15. B

Long Point Guides

You mean nobody likes a poacher, right?
  16. B

Hunting the unit

Should also add. There are about 40 blinds/shooting points, so it's not like they're very "sold out", but not all blinds are created equal.
  17. B

Bass opener

Day 4! I am definitely a rule-follower, so I do hope he figures it out, but I'm not calling him in to have my neighbour hate me over a few stinky smallmouth. Just wanted to say they must be easy to catch if he can bring them in every day. Lol
  18. B

Bass opener

He's new, I don't think he knows the rules, but I'm sure he'll learn when there's a dramatic increase in boat traffic on the weekend.
  19. B

Bass opener

My neighbour has been cleaning piles of bass on his back porch for three straight days now, so looks like they should be easy to catch! LOL
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks