Search results

1. J

Family day

St.Williams
  2. J

Family day

Fished 7am to 3:30pm. Pretty much steady action all day with some nice big fish coming through every once in a while. 30 keepers.
  3. J

OLD CUT Winter BAY ACCESS and PARKING 2013.

Do i need a permit if its my boat house at the old cut??
  4. J

New ride

That is a mean looking boat. Nice buy.
  5. J

Thursday & Friday

i couldn't see my minnow a foot down on Feb 21. Fished for hour and a half, 1 perch. I packed my shiz and left.
  6. J

Super day on the Bay

Nice! Hopefully i'll find a few tomorrow.
  7. J

Help Needed

Well I have only made it down to St.Williams once this year due to kids and just need to know how the ice is. I'll be out Family day with the guys. If you want you can tell me your hot spots, :D but just a basic update East West, how far out to the pack of huts? Thanks, I will post a report.
  8. J

Old Cut Saturday

Thanks for the report. I never seem to catch any perch out of the old cut on the ice. St. Williams is where i have my best luck.
  9. J

NORTHLANDS FISH FRY MINNOW JIGS

I have 2 of the perch models, purchased from rot rons. The single hook one is an awesome jig, i was dropping that down no minnow and nailing the jumbos. Crappy hooks on the double hook, easily replaced.
  10. J

The Bay

It was clear on Sunday.
  11. J

St. Willies Jan 09

Hiked all the way out to the pack of huts and wasn't dissapointed. Caught over 100 keeping 30. A few were monsters. Non stop action from 8-10am and then it slowed down.
  12. J

st. williams mon. morning

This pic says it all about this morning.WINDY
  13. J

st. williams mon. morning

I went out of the old cut 7.15am-11am. 4 keepers caught, decent size pike swam by. That wind was crazy.
  14. J

New Site Sponsor - Granger's Ice Fishing

A great option but isn't it illegal?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks