Search results

1. Nautibouy

Boat storage for March

I am looking for a place to work on my boat in March. Looking for a place with hydro and access. This is only for March as the boat is wrapped up till then. I am looking in the kitchener Stratford area. It’s a new boat need to get all the toys put on before spring time.. you can send me a PM or...
  2. Nautibouy

Legend 18xtr troller

I am wondering if anyone has the legend 18xtr troller.. I would like to get your review of it.. if possible to see the set up and just have a few questions on it. thanks Steve
  3. Nautibouy

Michigan Banned Commercial Perch Fishing on Great Lakes

I am not posting a link .. but Michigan is looking at banning commercial perch fishing along with lake trout and pickerel.. interesting is all I can
  4. Nautibouy

Cannon pedestals

Since I am adding longer tracks to my boat and wondering since I have to install a pedestal to use in the tracks for the riggers I was thinking of the 4” swivel but I would like some feed back if the swivel is better then the non swivel .. the riggers have the low profile swivels that I will be...
  5. Nautibouy

Fishing license over 65

I have a question. I have looked around online and can’t seem to find anything on this.. I am taking my dad fishing tomorrow and he is over 65 and I know he doesn’t need a license but what would he be under a sportsman or a conservation .. just something I never thought..
  6. Nautibouy

Fishing Report Burwell from the weekend

Watched the weather all week. Noticed the wind was going to be good maybe a little bumpy on Saturday and Sunday was out going to be rainy .. Well the weather man called that one wrong .. Saturday was .. Well still sore from the bumpy ride,, lots of big waves or it felt that way.. But still...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks