Search results

1. Nautibouy

Man Over Board systems (MOB) #1 safety device on my boat!

There is another option then MOB and that is the 1st mate by mercury.. it does shut off the engine and it also will send a message to someone in your list and tell them. Someone has fallen over board with the location to within 30 meters. I have installed on my boat.. it did my main but not my...
  2. Nautibouy

Goderich area bait

I was out on Sunday from Goderich and it was bumpy. I heard of only 2 perch caught and yes there are nets out front.. I was trying to find the bait in the harbour and they also have moved out
  3. Nautibouy

Fishing Report Lake O

Good luck out there ..
  4. Nautibouy

Boat storage for March

I will call Woodstock on Monday to see what it would take to rent for a month .. never thought of the air port ..
  5. Nautibouy

Boat storage for March

I am looking for a place to work on my boat in March. Looking for a place with hydro and access. This is only for March as the boat is wrapped up till then. I am looking in the kitchener Stratford area. It’s a new boat need to get all the toys put on before spring time.. you can send me a PM or...
  6. Nautibouy

Off Topic Open seat wanted

Sorry this weekend I am working..
  7. Nautibouy

Lake O live

Nice pic of the water .. good luck out there
  8. Nautibouy

29.7 lbs First King in Lake Ontario

Congrats on an excellent fish
  9. Nautibouy

Off Topic 6-8 Donations Go Live...

Took a couple tries but donation sent
  10. Nautibouy

Lake O info share

That one will work. I run the X4D
  11. Nautibouy

Lake O info share

You would need a temp probe .. I run the fishhawk
  12. Nautibouy

Lake O info share

I was out yesterday as well went 5/6 from .5 to 15lbs .. fished solo so only 2 rods rigger and dipsy.. both rods were working had a double with shakers. Dipsy 125 on 3 with blue skinny jeans that got the 15lber on the rigger was green skinny jeans and wonder bread green skinny jeans took the...
  13. Nautibouy

I will launch from lift bridge.. will text when I hook up.. I will be in a black legend

I will launch from lift bridge.. will text when I hook up.. I will be in a black legend
  14. Nautibouy

Lake O info share

Well plans have changed.. so I am going fishing instead I will be out on lady O. Fishing solo will have my radio on or send me a pm and I will give my cell number to you guys .. see how the day brings .. good luck
  15. Nautibouy

Lake O info share

Yes I keep the radio on 68, just a shame I won’t be there tomorrow.. I find that lady O no one likes to talk. It’s definitely not like Erie. Thats for sure
  16. Nautibouy

Lake O info share

I was there on Monday and Tuesday.. we launched from fisherman’s pier and ran out to 100fow on Monday riggers down 40-60 with cheaters on and only 1 dipsy would fire. Had a great day with 2 double headers and pretty much consent action. Blue skinny jeans on the dipsy and wonder bread and pink...
  17. Nautibouy

Legend 18xtr troller

Thank you Jnorris I was looking at Lund but could not find the style that helped will check them out as well. Hey Red I know which will I go with decisions decisions.. thank you Kia for the info. It helps it’s the set up I am probably going to go with with the motors. And yes fish-hawk that is...
  18. Nautibouy

Legend 18xtr troller

Thank you Willisride for the info .. yes I would have an electric as well.. I know it will do some of the very slow trolling Well this weekend I will stop in to see more of the legend since it’s the closest to me ... maybe next week stop in to see the prince craft again Thanks for your help
  19. Nautibouy

Legend 18xtr troller

Thank you Ticker and Danny For the info it sure helps.. I was wondering if the 115 would get low enough and it seems it does and good to know on the troll control module I will look into that as well .. thank you everyone for your help
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks