Search results

1. C

Port bruce this am (SAT)

headed out in a bit as soon as my best fishin buddy in the world wakes up. hope to see some ppl out there look for a 16 ft lowe with a 40 tiller etec. will hunt for food
  2. C

New boat

Like it says the etec might be gone for a 18 ft with a cutty and a suzuki engine. Dont know much about them but seems clean and will hold my family. My other does the trick but my family is getting bigger and the boat is getting smaller. But now to figure out how to put my riggers on as well new...
  3. C

Perch in bruce

Greg and Sam Thanks for the minnows this am two limits in 3 hrs outta bruce 33 fow just crazy sad thing is i forget my cam b4 its too late to take pics. But one day lets hook up for a fish. will hunt for food
  4. C

stryker

Thanks alot and nice to meet you maybe we can hook up in my tinny for a fish out on long point my way but till then thanks. will hunt for food
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks