Search results

1. Hit n Run

Crappie Fishing

YEAH!!! Get the poles out ! Supposed to be a yucky week-end!
  2. Hit n Run

Crappie Fishing

Hey, can anyone out there tell me if it is Crappie Fishing time? We have heard that the water temp isn't quite there yet. Would love to pull in some crappie this spring :)
  3. Hit n Run

Found Female Beagle

Thank you very much!
  4. Hit n Run

Found Female Beagle

We are in Port Rowan - Inner Bay at a place called Rowan Bluffs Harbour (between St. Williams and Port Rowan on Front Road). If anyone has any ideas of who the owners might be we would like to get in touch with them.
  5. Hit n Run

Found Female Beagle

I know this really isn't part of the fishing forum but we would really like to find the owners. Is some one missing a little hound dog (female Beagle) with a red collar (no name or number on the collar)? Please let us know if you have heard of anyone - we have sad news but we have found one in...
  6. Hit n Run

crappie fishing

just thinking about trying some early fishing in the channels around port rowan area . could anyone tell me when crappie start coming into the channels.
  7. Hit n Run

Fishing Report Anyone missing a Fish Hut? Please share to help find the owner. If this is your hut, please message us

We have received info on the Owner and they will be coming to pull it out. Thank you everyone for your input...
  8. DSC08358.JPG

DSC08358.JPG

9. DSC08360.JPG

DSC08360.JPG

10. Hit n Run

Port Rowan Sportsmens Show / Yard Sale Feb 10 2018

Hope to see everyone there!!! :)
  11. Hit n Run

Great Day Ice Fishing!!!

Went out on the bay today with Woodward's to catch us some perch!!! Had a great day - 59 Perch, 3 Catfish, 2 Pike and 1 Mud Guppy!!! The weather was perfect and we couldn't have asked for a better time on the water!
  12. Hit n Run

Look at these

OK that looks so yummy - fish for supper tonight!!!:)
  13. Hit n Run

Outdoor Cards Expire Dec 31 ?

PS if I am not out of date you can also pick up your renewal at Jimmy Riggins (Rotten Ronnies) in Long Point or at the Old Port Convenience Store in Port Rowan. You can also pick it up at South Side Mini Mart in Woodstock. Quick and easy if you don't like the on-line route.
  14. Hit n Run

Outdoor Cards Expire Dec 31 ?

Hello out there, I just renewed my card on line and it was so quick and easy - have used this service many times for my card and for my wife. The little yellow 'temp' card you get is not really a 'temp' card. We got that last year because we were caught (forgot to renew) and we were told by...
  15. Hit n Run

Ice Fishing???

Hello out there I hear that some ice fishing has begun! I know it is early but does anyone know if any huts are heading out? I am not sure how thick the ice has to be before the huts go out? We usually go out with Granger's :)
  16. Hit n Run

Ice Fishing???

Thank you for the info...
  17. Hit n Run

Ice Fishing???

Has anyone heard what the ice is like on the Inner Bay, Long Point? :)
  18. Hit n Run

Ice Fishing???

oHello out there... With the cold weather this weekend do we expect to see any huts going out on the ice? If yes, does anyone know of any operators who might be going out? Thank you, Hit n Run:)
  19. Hit n Run

Crappie Fishing???

Hello out there, has anyone been doing any crappie fishing in the channels? Any luck? Thanx for any updates! :)
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks