Search results

1. T

Trouble logging in?

Thanks Stomp, im up and running.Big thanks to KJ too for sending my IP address to stomp.
  2. T

identification

Sounds like a plan bud, let me know when, im flexible now that im retired:))
  3. T

identification

Hey Ken Thanks bud, text me, i have a question for you. 226-377-0815
  4. T

identification

Best job i ever had:))
  5. T

identification

Thanks everyone, actually i found it walking my dog, im guessing the township that cuts the grass on the shoulders of the road could have been the cause. They cut that same afternoon.
  6. T

identification

Can anyone tell me what this snake is called?
  7. T

Walleye fishing

Looking for a good resort for good walleye fishing this late summer or early fall. Anyone have recommendations?
  8. T

RIP Duncan :(

My heart goes out to you and your family BR.
  9. T

So.......Who fished today?

whats your number.
  10. T

So.......Who fished today?

hopefully on the 25th i can get out:)) thats not nuts is it bud?
  11. T

Bronte Madness

Thanks Dave, I will try and find your number:))
  12. T

Bronte Madness

Stick Does this old timer get some of that fresh roe, a small jar even:)) Buddy ole pal.
  13. T

Steelhead

Well it is September now, I do recall getting fish at this time of year:))
  14. T

Thanks Tim

No problem, always nice to help out if I can. Yes Dave, it is always a good time to fish with friends, fish or no fish. Tough conditions and at my age too darn cols as well.Hopefully we will share more drifts together.
  15. T

Nov 29/2010 short report

Well you tried Gord and besides it is never a bust just to get out and enjoy. Going to be awhile for things to clear around here. Who ended up winning the fight, the bald guy or the waders,lol.My money is on the waders.
  16. T

Update for you steelhead junkies

The small system is rocking and a rolling, MUD, very high, 0 vis. Going to be awhile before it is fishable. You's better head North where conditions are better.:)
  17. T

Go get em boys and girls

As of noon today the local rivers and streams still look like double double. Going to be at least a few days for a certain few tribs to clear up unless of course we get more rain in the near future.
  18. T

Go get em boys and girls

Just got back from a look see at what this recent rain done to the one closer system to me. She is blown big time but that is a good thing in my books. Should be very good in a few days and I have to work, grrrrr. Good luck to everyone who is fishing later this week. I have to wait until Sunday...
  19. T

Go get em boys and girls

Another decent rain, wish I had this remaining week off, grrrr, go get em boys and girls and stay safe.:)
  20. T

Go get em boys and girls

Giller I am sure you learned alot from Ken yesterday. Always ask questions and pay attention to what the more successful anglers do. It is a wonderful past time we all have to enjoy. Good luck tomorrow and stay safe. Ken Yes it is definitely getting busier on our local waters for many reasons. I...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks