Search results

1. R

2012 Delta Waterfowl Banquet!

The Norfolk Chapter of Delta Waterfowl is having it's annual fund raising banquet on June 16th at the Vittoria Community Center. Get your tickets now as this evening has sold out every year! Prime Rib and Chicken dinner with all the gourmet sides and desserts. Contact Mike Marques @519-875-4803...
  2. R

Duck fashion

Duck fashion over the years www.deltawaterfowl.org/pix/fashion.php
  3. R

This is cool

To record our misses www.arkansasduckhunter.com/gifts.asp
  4. R

Huntfest this weekend

Anyone else heading to Orangeville this weekend? I'm looking forward to it!
  5. R

Delta Banquet reminder

Just a reminder that this weekends Delta Waterfowl banquet is being held at the Vittoria community center.
  6. R

Dogs Perspective

This is cool. www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUzNq3srJYE
  7. R

More great news

Check out www.deltawaterfowl.org/media/pr/2011/110308-weston.php
  8. R

Great news

Check out www.deltawaterfowl.org/media/deltanews/110301-conditions.php Could be a bumper year;)
  9. R

2011 Norfolk Delta Waterfowl Banquet

The Norfolk Chapter of Delta Waterfowl is holding its 7th annual fund raising dinner on June 18th. Mark it on your calendar. Tickets being printed now.:D
  10. R

Late season Duck

Hunted a corn field yesterday afternoon, and low and behold we got a hen wood duck along with a few mallards. I have never seen any this late being this cold.Anyone else?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks