Search results

1. R

LPWMU Self Serve Dec 21/12 - Jan 5/13

I believe that Howey will be open as stated by Glen in a previous post.
  2. R

still no birds...and still no ducks dec 15/12

Hey Kicks, you've seen the size of Duckman haven't you?? Just a pansy diver hunter eh??
  3. R

Now now Glen, I have seen a red head and a spoonie in with your birds before. AND DON'T BLAME LARRY!!:D
  4. R

The idea was brought forth by the L.P.W.A. membership and lobbied for by the committee. This was not the new Super's idea. Though her and the assistant are obviously rececptive to the idea for a trial. I am asking all who will be using it to PLEASE don't abuse it! Mike Kunkel
  5. R

still no birds...and still no ducks dec 15/12

OH NO!!:0 herpes at the brothel??
  6. R

Brothel at long point

It would make "coming in for lunch" a lot more interesting.:D And yes I always wondered why anyone would want to block that incredible view of Big Creek marsh. Unless they were hiding something. Hmmmmmmm grow op?
  7. R

Long Point Causeway Project

I thought the purpose of the culverts was to let the flow of water pass easily from the bay to the marsh to reduce silting.
  8. R

Yes I have noticed openings in the green fence. Now we just need to put up signs directing them to the openings. I sure it will work fine.
  9. R

Alright here's a question, those ugly green fences are said to reduce mortality right? What about a female frog or turtle is doing a mating call, male frog or turtle is on the other side of the fence. They spend the whole time calling to each other and not mating. Yes they didn't get hit on the...
  10. R

re-renting blinds

Units phone # 519-586-2133 ext. 229
  11. R

Hunting the unit?

Well the birds are kinda thin right now, meaning not a lot around. There a quite a few blinds you can get to with a 12'boat. If you have a mud motor that would help lots.
  12. R

wat blind

Hey jonny1duck, THANKS for the chicken wings and perch on Friday night!! It was all great!!
  13. R

How many in the line up?

As of 6 o'clock last night there were 12
  14. R

duck boat 4 sale

I will also have tickets there for the LPWA canoe & fishing package fund raiser. GET YER WALLETS OUT!! lol Wings and perch! Right on!!:D
  15. R

Camo Day - Saturday, Sept 8th

Thanks to all that helped out at camo day! The north east wind pushed some water in and we were able to get most blinds done.:)We saw a lot of woodies and blue wings.
  16. R

2012 Delta Waterfowl Banquet!

THANKS to all who attended and donated to the 2012 Norfolk Delta Waterfowl banquet held last Saturday. It was another success due to the great support from the community and the effort of the volunteers. Again, a big thank you from the Norfolk Chapter!
  17. R

2012 Delta Waterfowl Banquet!

The Norfolk Chapter of Delta Waterfowl is having it's annual fund raising banquet on June 16th at the Vittoria Community Center. Get your tickets now as this evening has sold out every year! Prime Rib and Chicken dinner with all the gourmet sides and desserts. Contact Mike Marques @519-875-4803...
  18. R

Duck fashion

Duck fashion over the years www.deltawaterfowl.org/pix/fashion.php
  19. R

Long Point Old Boys Club -Secrets Revealled!

I also don't know what purpose "big dave's" rant had on the original thread. I spent many Friday nights at the fire this year and never saw what he is speaking of, and never actually saw "big dave" there. Maybe he was hiding in the bushes. Who I did see there were people who volenteer at the...
  20. R

Long Point Old Boys Club -Secrets Revealled!

Merry Christmas To All. Goodwill toward men.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks