Search results

1. Caseys Dream

Collings Marina

Hey guys, never fished out of there before, for Long Point usually always just went to Turkey Point Marina. Can Collings Marina handle a 23ft boat? And the channel out to bay...good draft to get on plane?
  2. Caseys Dream

Sold Garmin GPSMAP420

Spring is here and want to re-post my used Garmin GPSMap 420 complete with all you need, includes a Garmin SD G2 Vision card for Great Lakes. I'd like $50 for it, but will take pretty well anything LOL including free (unless you drive a RAM 1500). If no replies it is going in trash can in 2 weeks.
  3. Caseys Dream

Late Post - Port Bruce Friday 11th

Finally made busted off work for a day, went East of port in sight of Burwell in 59-60 FOW and stayed there. 10 colour lead was the winner with greasy chicken at 7 fish Dipseys (I use Walker Deeper Diver so no ring) back 140-150 with a greasy chicken and monkey puke Rigger caught only 1 keeper...
  4. Caseys Dream

Fishing Report Sunday Port Bruce

First time out, wifey and I wanted to try for some perch but didn't want to drive to St Williams...so we did NEM in Port Bruce. They had some nice shiners right at the dock, filled the well and headed out. We tried many places, ended up within sight of Burwell lighthouse with not much to show...
  5. Caseys Dream

North Erie Marina Minnows

Took a bike ride down to the Port Bruce on the weekend, sign for North Erie Marina has "New Owners" written on it, as well as "Minnows" on the sign. Do they have minnows this year?
  6. Caseys Dream

Fishing Report Saturday 28th Port Bruce

Late report but... Made it out to Port Bruce Saturday around 1130 ish, guys coming off the lake were all saying she was a bit wavy out there, and they were right. Made it out to 58 FOW as I really wanted to test a new prop on the boat, (excellent BTW) and thought she was pretty rough but since...
  7. Caseys Dream

Port Bruce Saturday July 10

Had a good day out of Bruce, late start, on the water around noon. Spent first hour washing lures then threw down the temp probe. 27 feet down was best temp so reset everything. 5 color lead went first with a big hit and then was dead...should have reeled it all back in but was lazy. Turned...
  8. Caseys Dream

Fishing Report Port Bruce Saturday

Hey everyone, it's been awhile since last post. Fished out of Port Bruce Saturday June 18th. Pulled up to North Erie Marina to a line-up, but Greg and the boys run that show like a well oiled machine. In the water and out to the lake quick time. Anchored away from the pack east of three...
  9. Caseys Dream

Thursday Port Bruce - Report

Wife and I both took a mental vacation day and hit the water for the first time this year for walleye/bows. Left out of Port Bruce at 9AM-ish, at our intended spot by 945 which was due south from the pier setting up in 60 FOW. There were a number of boats already there which seemed promising...
  10. Caseys Dream

Port Bruce Sunday

Wifey had to work 7-3 Sunday, so we got out on the water kinda late. Made it out to 59FOW, had a nice bow in the box on the 10 color within 20 minutes on a greasy chicken wing. Had to drive around a bunch of nets, so it got really slow for an hour as we got on the wrong side of them :(...
  11. Caseys Dream

New Top for Boat

Just wanted to put in a plug for the Canvas Guy in Tillsonburg! We wanted to cut down on sun when trolling and come up with a screened-in area that would cut down on sun (especially for the driver) yet still allow air to move through. Talked to Shawn at The Canvas Guy in T-Burg and he had an...
  12. Caseys Dream

Sunday Port Bruce Perch

Wife and I did pretty well at Port Bruce on Sunday. Left North Erie with 2 scoops of Greg's luckiest shiners, made it out to 39FOW West of the pier, dropped lines and we were on 'em. Stayed for 4 hours, including a nice lunch break, took in 70 nice ones we kept. Pulled the pin there as we really...
  13. Caseys Dream

Port Bruce Sunday July 1

Its no wonder everyone is in love with Greg at North Erie Marina....the dude truly does set a new standard in marina service! Went out today for a swim day, Greg tells my wife the perch are on fire...D'oh! That was it....bummed a pail off Greg, filled it with his finest minnows and off we...
  14. Caseys Dream

North Erie Marina Minnows

Hey Greg, do you folks have shiners? And, is there any perching going on out there..say in 40ft of water? Thinking about swinging by Saturday, wifey wants a feed of perch.
  15. Caseys Dream

Port Bruce Wednesday July 27

Late report...sorry! Left North Erie marina, (what an awesome place, Greg is great!!) at 830AM, travelled out of port at 160 degrees and set up in 59FOW, trolled for an hour with many changes...nothing. Picked up and moved halfway to Burwell, set up in 61FOW and here was the fish! Set up the...
  16. Caseys Dream

North Erie Marina - Pt Bruce Monday 13th

This is a bit late of a post, but the wife and I took a ride for some recon last Sunday down to North Erie Marina in Pt Bruce for the first time. Granted, we were a little leary on the ramp itself, it seemed pretty tight manoevering, but Greg the owner there assured us all would be well...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks