Search results

1. Caseys Dream

Thames River Walleye’s….Anyone else having any Luck? 🤔

While my wording may seem incorrect, I do not think I am totally wrong. I agree that the adult spawners are long range migratory fish from St Clair etc, they migrate up the Thames all the way to London to spawn every spring. These eggs turn into fish and from some studies I've read are likely...
  2. Caseys Dream

Comparing the resident walleye population of the upper Thames to the Detroit River that contains migratory southern Erie/Ohio fish is like comparing New York City to Kapuskasing. That is why there is not a santuary season for any of those areas, there are millions of fish, so catching/netting...
  3. Caseys Dream

So let me get this straight. You want to shorten the walleye spawning sanctuary time from 2 months down to 1 month because...you want more opportunity to fish? Really guys? Isn't the whole reason for the closed season to protect the fish for the future? I can see no way that shortening the...
  4. Caseys Dream

Off Topic Pleasure Craft License Renewal

Thanks GMech for clarifying. My boat is 3 numbers, then E then 4 more...so I guess I am a lifer.
  5. Caseys Dream

Off Topic Cheap warmth

Are you refilling the green non-refillable canisters...like Coleman brand? If so, that is not recommended and actually illegal. Transport Canada talks about it on their website. Flame King sells proper 1lb re-fillable canisters that have a bleeder valve for filling, proper valving and safety...
  6. Caseys Dream

Off Topic Pleasure Craft License Renewal

Hey Wave Runner, I get the same answer...Currently Active. So now what? If we were licensed before, we are good forever? Grandfathered?
  7. Caseys Dream

Off Topic Magnetawan river

Only advise is stay out of town on Wednesdays.;)
  8. Caseys Dream

Off Topic Cheap warmth

We use that heater for camping and use the 10lb refillable. But make sure you get the fuel filter for the buddy heater using a refillable tank with hose, oils etc in the tank/hose can f'up the heater. Amazon sells them. Mr Heater F273699 Fuel Filter $24.00
  9. Caseys Dream

Simcoe Perch Report Tues.

407ETR. Milton bottleneck is fixed as of last year...smooth sailing. Thats a damn fine mess of perch!!
  10. Caseys Dream

Looking for my 1st Thames River walleye,of 2024. 🎣🐟🤞👍😎

You guys realize the flow of things right? Stomp buys a beef brisket from Loblaws Stomp eats said brisket 24 hours later, Stomp flushes the brisket remains Stomps brisket gets treated at Greenway Greenway sends Stomps brisket remnants into Thames river Small crustaceans eat Stomps brisket...
  11. Caseys Dream

Fishing Report Mitchell’s bay 1/31

Mmmmmmmm...brown fat!!!
  12. Caseys Dream

Off Topic Health care system needs drastic overhaul.

What? Wife and I at that Knights game back on Jan 26, the Pete's beat the Knights on that shootout to end the winning streak. At no time was I skeered of the downtown. Parked at Covent Garden Market underground parking, strolled around for a bit as we were early. Left game with everyone else...
  13. Caseys Dream

Looking for my 1st Thames River walleye,of 2024. 🎣🐟🤞👍😎

Problem #1 Tim Hortons cup. WTF???
  14. Caseys Dream

Off Topic Health care system needs drastic overhaul.

Excellent story Stick I agree that the system needs help such as vast investment in doctors, nurses, and other support staff, but it is still a pretty awesome system. We have to stop voting for politicians that want to always lower taxes. Those days are over, time to admit it and move on...
  15. Caseys Dream

London Boat Fishing & Outdoor Shows

I'm confused. What days is the London Boat Show on this year? I want my 68 coaster!!!
  16. Caseys Dream

Spring….could it be here soon?? 👍🙂

Yup, all of them for once are in agreement, even Poutine Pierre aka (Fred la Marmotte) called it.
  17. Caseys Dream

Don't look good for ice

Wearing a Habs coat, holding a McCafe and a cold thumbs up?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks