Search results

1. J

Lund boat rivets

Here is another place to look... I have contacts in the Aircraft maintenance https://www.aircraftspruce.ca/menus/ha/rivets.html?UCOUNTRY=CAN rivets!
  2. J

Lund boat rivets

Try Mcmaster Carr- link below https://www.mcmaster.com/rivets/
  3. J

Fraser river sturgeon

Amazing!.... on my bucket list and hope to do it in the next couple of years!
  4. J

Boat canvas

Converta boat - Dose great work. just south of tilsonburg https://www.convertaboat.ca/
  5. J

Burwell marina

Big Otter Marina is open... Across the road
  6. J

Off Topic Kicker Size for Erie

If you are upgrading then if I can put my 2 cents in. Ensure it is big enough to get you off the water in a bad situation. 7.5/9.9 is plenty for size of craft ( I have 9.9 Yamaha 4 stroke on a 24 ft and it is good in all conditions) Second and this maybe more important... ensure that what...
  7. J

Sensitive Downrigger rod?

You should try the Chamberlin release. You can set the sensitivity. I have set it up and it has released on a perch.
  8. J

Boat storage for March

That being said... woodstock airport had last I looked a couple of hangers empty... and Josh is right next door! Just a thought as well.
  9. J

Off Topic Need Any Full Synthetic Oil?

Excellent Deal... thanks!
  10. J

Planning for 2021 Trip

Been to Bay Wolf... Nice lake but number when I was there were not plentiful. Had multiple lakes to go out on nice area of the world.
  11. J

Off Topic Welding advice...

There is a gunsmith in Delhi and Simcoe... Not sure if he can do it but I would want someone in that field to look at it before I fire a shot...JMO
  12. J

Switch panel

Went to Bridge Yachts in Port Dover... they have an electrical section with switches. Found a panel with stickers for marking the switches.
  13. J

Off Topic Attention Port Burwell Shoppers

Not at marina... On the break wall closer to the pier.
  14. J

Fishing boats with large cockpit area

How about east Coast... www.Fab-tech.ca Customize to fit your needs.
  15. J

Off Topic Skeg Repair

SkegSheild just may work... Will check it out. thanks.
  16. J

Off Topic Skeg Repair

I did some damage to my skeg on vacation. Was wondering if there is a local in Caledonia area that can reweld the bottom of a skeg?
  17. J

Trailer Guides

Got mine at Bridge Yacht in port dover. You should be able to get this at a Marine/boat supplier. Better to get the marine grade rather than just a carpet IMO.
  18. J

Where are the walleye?

Burwell/ Port Bruce Starts to heat up late June to beginning of July. But this year...maybe later because of the cold spring
  19. J

Fan for a boat

I have a clip on oscillating fan that plugs into a lighter. Advantage is that if you do not want the fan you store it away. Oscillating because having a stationary fan move air in one direction. Oscillating moves air through out the cabin area keeping flies moving. Lighter connection because...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks