Search results

1. T

I Pilot Link

Thanks for the input. Much appreciated!
  2. T

I Pilot Link

Thanks. Which version are you running? I notice there are a few different ones to choose from V1..V2..VX..Premium..?
  3. T

I Pilot Link

Recently bought a 80lb Terrova with Link and a new Helix graph to link to it. Looking for advice on what the best mapping system I should get to use the Contour Trolling option. is it Lakemaster I need and not Navionics? Fish the Great lakes mostly and some Muskoka ones as well. Thanx.
  4. T

Fri Bluffs Bar...

Thanks for the replies... I assumed they might be Gar Pike. I have seen them out there on multiple occasions porpoising on calm days but that's the first time I've seen them actually breaking the surface and splashing. Only in the shallow weed areas too
  5. T

Fri Bluffs Bar...

Was out Friday fishing the bar area. Beautiful day out but fishing was slow for us. Tried casting for Pike most of the time then trolled along the weed edge in 17-20 ft of water with no luck. Does anyone have much luck for Pike this time of year out there? Also noticed schools of larger fish...
  6. T

***2023 LPBAA & Erie Bassmaster Spring Pike Tournament ***OFFICIAL SET DATE***

Any chance your Buddy got a pic of that Ski? Been trying hard to hook one out there near Long Point... but haven't had any luck as of yet. Cheers!
  7. T

Burwell Friday afternoon.

Thanx for the info. Much appreciated.
  8. T

Burwell Friday afternoon.

Nice job. New to using snap weights. What are your line lengths and boat speed to get your bandits down to the 45-50ft mark?
  9. T

Lake O help ,advice

Is Jordon Harbour open 24hrs? How much are the ramp fees? Never fished the South side for fall Salmon before.
  10. T

Off Topic E tec

My cousin who is a mechanic by the way has owned two boats over the last 10 years with E tecs on both. He absolutely swears by them. Great fuel mileage...super quiet...and tons of power and torque. I myself have been looking for a newer outboard and this is what he recommended to me hands down.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks