Search results

1. marshman

Happy new year

Just wanted to say happy new year to everyone. Also I would like to thank my clients for there business in 2012 and I hope to see you again in 2013. We are now taking bookings See you soon. Reel Busy Sport Fishing 519-494-9308
  2. marshman

Ojibwa project area

I see they have a opening to the river down there know. It would be a great spot to put a ramp to the lake down there and have a pay booth like bronte harbour. Could help pay for some cost back to the township. I wonder if anyone has even mention this. Sure would be a lot shorter of a drive down...
  3. marshman

Saturday slam fest at Bruce

Well we hit the water 6:30 am and head south to 65 fow and trolled back. Non stop action on divers. The divers were so hot today we didn't even run or cores. 115 on a one and 170 back on a 3 setting. We boated over 30 walleye and no bows which suck but eyes are better. Fished for six hours...
  4. marshman

Opening for Saturday again

Still and opening for Saturday. On Erie or Ontario. It's last minute Saturdays crew had something come up again so I'm open. Reel Busy Sport Fishing 519-494-9308
  5. marshman

Last minute Opening

Heading to lake Ontario this weekend for charters. Had Saturdays group cancel if anyone's looking to get out in the am or pm give me a shout. Sunday is booked. Reel Busy Sport Fishing 519-494-9308
  6. marshman

Port Bruce Sunday afternoon

Well the kids wanted some rod time so we headed out around 1:30 pm and by 6:30 - 7 pm we had taken over 35 shots. They ended the night with 17 eyes and 3 bows. They lost lots of good fish. Hot rods were 9,10,12 cores and wire divers back 110 on a 1.5 setting. Lots of fish still out there. There...
  7. marshman

Sunday slam fest

The fishing on Erie is crazy good out there right now. Sunday we got 17 eyes and 2 bows someone miss counted on the eyes lol. We lost atleast 4 other eyes. We had pretty much every rod firing. Yes we caught lots of farm animals as well. Our hotest rods were our core rods 7,8,9,10. Lots of smiles...
  8. marshman

Eries still rocking

Hit the water around 3 pm Saturday afternoon headed out to my same area with in reason. The fishing was crazy again. The east winds have pushed the fish around but they are still feeding. We had cores (7,8,9,10) firing all night and our dipsey were firing pretty good aswell. Dipseys back 150-160...
  9. marshman

Fished Tuesday and Friday Bruce/Glasgow

Well with a charter on Tuesday we did there 12 eyes out in front of port Bruce. The fish came on 7,8,and 9 colour core and off the dipseys. We fished 63-67 fow. Friday we went to Glasgow for our prefish got there early and only one other boat in the water. We went west and trolled to the east...
  10. marshman

444 Tourney

Well what a great event with tons of cash to pick at. Well run wow is all I can say. I fished aboard REEL BUSY SPORT FISHING all weekend and we crushed them. We did a little four hour pre fish Thursday. It was a great bite for us 37 bites and landed 36. The field was pretty tuff. We could only...
  11. marshman

Big Dave

Ha you were looking for me. You called but your number got cut off text me or call my cell 519-494-9308. Or email me at marshman73@hotmail.com.
  12. marshman

Looking for a contact number

Hello everyone I'm looking to get a hold of John c from the old tons of tackle if you read this email me at marshman73@hotmail.com thanks
  13. marshman

Erie is still

Well I wanted to get the kids out for some more fun. We started with lines down at 2 pm and fished till 6:45. We wanted to be in before the storm. Anyways we ran 3 divers and 3 cores. We kepted 14 eyes and 3 bows. We release 10 other bows that came on the divers, we really didn't want them. We...
  14. marshman

Erie is heating up

I was on holidays and fished 6 days last week. We boat 36 bows and 47 walleye in total. Loads of fish out there guys just keep working them. We fish 2,3,4,5,7.8, and 10 colour cores and dipseys and riggers we had all set ups fire. Colour was all bright for us with only two darker spoons working...
  15. marshman

Tons o tackle

What happened to the tackle shop John? Just drove by and had a look and it looks like you guys are gone. Did you move again or just call it quits. Just wondering that's all and if you have moved where did you move to.
  16. marshman

Looking for someone I met At angler out fitters

I looking to talk to the guy i met last year at woodstock. I think he lives in london. The info i no of is he has a 20 foot lund sport angler with the verado on it. He was picking up a new hd10 for his boat. His buddy was with him and had a 17 foot lund sport angler. I just have some verado...
  17. marshman

smelt

hi guys woundered when people start trying for smelt.. all this warm weather has me thinking...
  18. marshman

minnows from jimmy riggin

what time does jimmy open for bait
  19. marshman

Ohreally

Looking to get a hold of you but i disgarded your number. Can you email me at marshman73@hotmail.com and send me your number. I got some questions i want to run by you if thats alright.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks