Search results

1. marshman

Detroit River Walleye Update.

Nice it won't be long and they will be out at the mouth and moving our way. Lets hope the weather stays a little cooler this year. But for now the river it is.
  2. marshman

NORTH ERIE MARINA

Ramps looking good so far can't wait to try it out.
  3. marshman

Depth Temp. and Speed at the ball

I run the depth raider version and wouldn't fish with out it. It's key to have. You will be very surprised at what you will find. Reel Busy Sport Fishing 519-494-9308
  4. marshman

Re 444 Port Colborne

Herd that the guys that ran it the last couple of year aren't doing it anymore and nobody has stepped up to take it over. Reel Busy Sport Fishing 519-494-9308
  5. marshman

Re 444 Port Colborne

I herd the same thing it's on the US side that's to bad. Reel Busy Sport Fishing 519-494-9308
  6. marshman

Re 444 Port Colborne

Well I herd they may run a one day shoot out same price same time stay tuned. 100 percent pay back Reel Busy Sport Fishing 519-494-9308
  7. marshman

Happy new year

Just wanted to say happy new year to everyone. Also I would like to thank my clients for there business in 2012 and I hope to see you again in 2013. We are now taking bookings See you soon. Reel Busy Sport Fishing 519-494-9308
  8. marshman

Ojibwa project area

I see they have a opening to the river down there know. It would be a great spot to put a ramp to the lake down there and have a pay booth like bronte harbour. Could help pay for some cost back to the township. I wonder if anyone has even mention this. Sure would be a lot shorter of a drive down...
  9. marshman

dam in dover

Yes there is kings in Erie. There was a few caught this year. Every year there are a few boxed as well as coho. Reel Busy Sport Fishing 519-494-9308
  10. marshman

Port Stanley Sept 1st

It has been great the last couple of weeks out there. Did you move your boat or did you give your dock up in glasco. Anyways see you out there lots of fishing yet. Reel Busy Sport Fishing 519-494-9308
  11. marshman

Burwell on sat

The eyes are still out there and feeding like crazy. They have moved around alot keep looking they will feed for awhile yet. Even when the big schools more there will still be lots left behind for us to enjoy. We will be out till the end of the month weather permitting that is. Reel Busy Sport...
  12. marshman

Gold Silver and Sheep... The 100 shot morning...

Jammer looks like there still good eye fishing to be had. I'll be oct there till the end of the month weather permitting. You just might have to tag along one of these days. Looks like you guys had a good trip. Can't beat the great tasting walleye from Erie. Reel Busy Sport Fishing 519-494-9308
  13. marshman

Saturday slam fest at Bruce

Well we hit the water 6:30 am and head south to 65 fow and trolled back. Non stop action on divers. The divers were so hot today we didn't even run or cores. 115 on a one and 170 back on a 3 setting. We boated over 30 walleye and no bows which suck but eyes are better. Fished for six hours...
  14. marshman

Port Stanley Sat. AM walleye fishing

Well I'm not sure were you we're fishing but we did over 30 eyes from 6:30 am till 1:00. Fishing was hot. I would suggest getting a temp and speed probe Reel Busy Sport Fishing 519-494-9308
  15. marshman

Opening for Saturday again

Spot taken thanks guys for the calls Reel Busy Sport Fishing 519-494-9308
  16. marshman

Opening for Saturday again

Still and opening for Saturday. On Erie or Ontario. It's last minute Saturdays crew had something come up again so I'm open. Reel Busy Sport Fishing 519-494-9308
  17. marshman

Last minute Opening

Guys someone called from the board and left a message but your number got cut off. Call back so we can touch base. Thanks Reel Busy Sport Fishing 519-494-9308
  18. marshman

Last minute Opening

Heading to lake Ontario this weekend for charters. Had Saturdays group cancel if anyone's looking to get out in the am or pm give me a shout. Sunday is booked. Reel Busy Sport Fishing 519-494-9308
  19. marshman

Port Bruce Sunday afternoon

Well the kids wanted some rod time so we headed out around 1:30 pm and by 6:30 - 7 pm we had taken over 35 shots. They ended the night with 17 eyes and 3 bows. They lost lots of good fish. Hot rods were 9,10,12 cores and wire divers back 110 on a 1.5 setting. Lots of fish still out there. There...
  20. marshman

Charrter/Smaller Group

I was doing that earlier in the year Dave but it was a pain to get everyone on board. Hope it works out for you. The lake should be settling nice now. Reel Busy Sport Fishing 519-494-9308
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks