Search results

1. GPS

Off Topic Seafoam

Any believers in this stuff? Won’t find a better price. Stock up. Nappa
  2. GPS

Port Glasgow 2024

2024 Daily Launch Ramp fee of $25 (includes HST) - payable by debit, credit or coin at Pay & Display terminals at each ramp 2024 Seasonal Passes are available only from Santarossa Shooting Sports (102 Furnival Road, Rodney) - (519) 785 2322. The price is $339 ($300 plus HST). Pass is for one...
  3. GPS

Off Topic Spring is coming

And with the arrival of spring comes pothole season.
  4. GPS

Off Topic Valentines Flight

Thought I would share that 4 of us are sitting in the airport waiting for our flight to Costa Rica for 14 days. Looks like a taste of winter is about to appear here in Ontario. Adios
  5. GPS

Off Topic Super Supper

Ribs and Caesar salad. 24 hours marinating, 2 1/2 hrs on the pellet smoker and finished on the barby.
  6. GPS

Off Topic Ultimate Fishing Show this week

Thursday is the start of the Ultimate Fishing Show in Novi Michigan. Well worth the drive. We make a day of it, leave home around 9, 2 1/4 hours to Novi, have brunch at IHOP and hit the show at 1pm on Thursday. Spend a few hours roaming and picking up a few items we never see here in Ontario...
  7. GPS

Burgers

We decided last night it was time for a burger for supper after the Christmas feasts. Went to the meat freezer and searched,,notta pattie to be found. There will be now. 4 1/2 lbs of venison and 2 1/2 lbs of lean ground beef. Burgers for supper.
  8. GPS

Off Topic Warning

Guys be extra careful on the road now with Christmas just around the corner. There will be a lot of men drinking and getting drunk and getting their wives to drive them!
  9. GPS

Second Controlled Hunt

Starts tomorrow, who’s hunting? Most of the corn that was there two weeks ago is now gone and should help this weeks hunters.
  10. GPS

Skinning a deer head

For anyone who wants to do their own Russian Mount, here is the easy way to loosen the hide from the skull. You still have to skin it off. I put a small hole in the hide with a sharp screwdriver first.
  11. GPS

Why

Why do people have to do this? I understand the deer carcasses but why all the beer cans and other garbage. And it isn’t 8 feet from the edge of the road. Land owner and I picked through it hoping for that one piece of evidence.
  12. GPS

Off Topic New House Plans

What’s everyone think, did I miss anything?
  13. GPS

A Third Permanent Stand

Built and placed a third permanent deer stand today. Years of success in all three areas. We’re tired of sitting in the wind. They sit on a section of construction scaffolding and have sliding plexiglass windows. Swivel office chair on carpeted floor. Now need to find more scaffolding.
  14. GPS

Off Topic Garlic time

The next two weeks is a good time to plant garlic for next years crop.
  15. GPS

Simple Walleye Supper

Walleye, lemon, vadalia onion, and home dried dill. Bar-b-qued at 400.
  16. GPS

Walleye Burgers

I’ve been making these for a while and finally created a recipe that we enjoy. Here’s the recipe. Be sure to freeze them and cook them frozen on a no stick pan or parchment.
  17. GPS

Spaghetti Sauce day

70 # of San Marzano tomatoes transpired into this. Took most of the day.
  18. GPS

Fishing Report Fishing Boats

I noticed today while heading out of Pt Glasgow at the crack of 10:30 a fishing tug stringing nets. Anyone know what they’re targeting?
  19. GPS

Off Topic Pickerel Chop

Check out the pickerel chop just offshore here in Florida. 172 kph. Hoping all are able to weather through yet another terrible storm and stay safe.
  20. GPS

Virgin no longer

But still very amateur. Smoked a flank steak and sweet potatoes on my new toy. Very pleased with the results.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks