Search results

1. jeffbrick

Deer Tag Screw Up - Could Use Suggestions

Hi all, First, best of luck to all for a safe and successful fall season. I had a really stupid moment and selected the wrong printer when I was printing my tag. Had one shot at it and whiffed!!! Has anyone had this problem and what did you do to get another chance to print it? Of course I...
  2. jeffbrick

Fishing Report Port Stanley August 18, 2022

Got out for a midday fish today from Port Stanley. Water conditions were great. Lines in the water at 9:30 and done fishing around 2:00 PM with a two man limit. One five pounder and the rest in the 2 - 3 pound range. Three sheephead and one silver bass. No rainbows but didn't run much in...
  3. jeffbrick

Lowrance Elite 5 - Depth Flashing

Hi all, Having some trouble with my Lowrance Elite 5. When fishing, I lose the depth and chart intermittently. It will work good for a while and then no reading. When there is no reading, the most recent depth reading flashes and the chart is blank. It keeps scrolling across the screen and...
  4. jeffbrick

Construction Update Straffordville to Port Burwell

Looking to head to Port Burwell. Could someone share an update on the construction between Stratfordville and Port Burwell? Should this stretch still be avoided? Thanks in advance, Jeff
  5. jeffbrick

Anyone know the which company makes this lure

Trying to figure out which company makes this lure. Trying to find more like it. I only have the picture. JB
  6. jeffbrick

Afternoon perch bite?

I've always fished Erie Perch in the morning. Haven't been able to get out yet and my schedule is not good for the next while. I may be able to get out for an afternoon/ evening fish but I was wondering what the Perch bite is like later in the day. Any input is welcome. JB.
  7. jeffbrick

Fish Kill- Port Stanley to Rondeau

Sounds like a pretty big fish kill. It is a bit scary that this kill seems to have affected multiple species. http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/article/1250979--tens-of-thousands-of-dead-fish-rotting-on-lake-erie-shore If you go to the link there is a picture. Here is the text from the...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks