Search results

1. fishhook

Fishing port maitland

Thanks for the info will post now we do when we get back.
  2. fishhook

Fishing port maitland

I'm hoping to get out Saturday if the wind is not to bad has anyone been out let me know how it's been
  3. fishhook

prop repair

Prop repair. Any one know we're to get prop repaired in or near hamilton .
  4. fishhook

Port Maitland

Heading out Monday morning any hot spots out there lately. ANY information would definitely be appreciated.
  5. fishhook

Largemouth Sept 24

Nice catch.Good to hear it was releasted.
  6. fishhook

Port Maitland Walleye

Is anyone still getting Walleye out near Port Maitland. Was planing a trip out Saturday if the weather is good Any replies would be much appreciated..
  7. fishhook

rough lake today

I tuffed it out today was rough going went out to 80 feet6 miles out from port maitland marking some but no takers . come home empty handed again.got to get used to this new equipment.
  8. fishhook

Sat Maitland Report

Was out sat. No luck just two sheepshead .just new to using down riggers .I guess it will take time ,trial and error.
  9. fishhook

Sat Maitland Report

hi We were out today 8amto 330 pm marking some still on bottom only managed two sheephead . but was a great day on the water.
  10. fishhook

need help

Woodstock ( Angling outfitter) Has always give me a far deal when have gone there.
  11. fishhook

Sat Maitland Report

sure would like to get gps co-ordinates I have been to from port maitland the last 3 weekands and have come home with no fish.
  12. fishhook

Sat Maitland Report

13. fishhook

Maitland Walleyes

Im going to try to get out fishing off port maitland on saturday any good spots to go to .
  14. fishhook

port maitland

Hi all is there anyone here that knows a form that reports how fishing is around port maitland . Bill
  15. fishhook

Lighthouse

ok were is the light house. if you mean the one near port maitland my son and i have got one walleye each week for the last two weeks. Just out from there by EC4 i think iy is. Bill
  16. fishhook

Tagged Walleye

this walleye had a omha tag on bottom jaw Bill
  17. fishhook

Tagged Walleye

Can anyone give me a web sits to report a tagged walleye caught in erie. Bill
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks