Search results

1. reeldrag

Sold Musky combo

7’ heavy graphite casting rod with Shimano Corsair 301 left hand reel spooled with 40# braid 2 Bondy bait 3ounce mini Wobblers ( Crappie and Cisco ) ready to fish Tried to do the musky jigging it’s just not my thing 200$ dm for more info
  2. reeldrag

For Sale Decoy cord and weights

16 5oz mushroom decoy weights Over half a roll of braided decoy line 20$
  3. reeldrag

For Sale Refuge runner decoy bag

Rig-em-right refuge runner bag good condition motion decoy pocket gun strap no more decoys bouncing off the back of your knees 125$ obo dm for more info
  4. reeldrag

Fishing Report Detroit River

Managed 7 eater eyes jigging the river Saturday morning Launched out of lasalle fished the deep channel A few smallies, farm animals and a kitty
  5. reeldrag

Detroit River

Fished solo lots of small fish to start found the eaters nothing big Lasalle is open for now!! City and Chewitt closed Rumours are Lasalle will be closed tonight Check before you go
  6. reeldrag

Covid pricing for AB waterfowl hunts

With the borders closed outfitters in Canada are getting hit hard too www.kingwestoutfitters.com clients are primarily US hunters are having sale prices for Canadian hunters to try to keep money flowing Check them out if you want a great AB waterfowl experience...
  7. reeldrag

Retraction on best knife

I have to retract my statement earlier this year on the best fillet knife to buy I have had good luck with my B&D electric carving knife till a couple weeks ago It crapped out only 5 seasons on it Ordered the American Angler pro, cost a little more but word is you get what you pay for. 100%...
  8. reeldrag

Finally Detroit river jigging trip

Thought I’d give the river a try on Sat before I start the trolling season Ramp was busy but got in and out without a hitch , worst was finding parking Fought the wind gusts mid river for a bit got 3 keepers and released 4 small ones Moved into the protection of the island and got another 5...
  9. reeldrag

Get out of the snow

Not very often there is a free show to get you and the family out of the cold and snow
  10. reeldrag

TRITON info nite

Triton reps on hand to answer any questions on building your boat @xtrememarine Thursday nite 7-9 Bass guys on hand for questions Selected bass gear on sale Just come out to see how a triton is built
  11. reeldrag

Fishing seminars

XTREME MARINE is holding a couple fishing seminars next month April Is Fishing Month At Xtreme Marine! Come see your fishing and boating experts during the month of April for special events and pricing on all your fishing needs! Back by popular demand! Jeremie Brooks from Trophy Taker...
  12. reeldrag

Open house

SPRING OPEN HOUSE April 15th 12-7 April 16th 9-4pm SALES *** DOOR PRIZES *** BBQ Great Rebates on Aluminium V-Hulls and Pontoons New Models! Like the F17, X Series & Black Series NEW to Xtreme Marine - Triton Bass & Multi-Species Boats 4 MODELS INSTOCK SAVE thousands on NON...
  13. reeldrag

Jiggin the "D"

Fished the D with @big rod and another buddy for the final jig of 2015 Walleye are there as the weekend went by the silver bass invasion has started to take over Time to start drowning worms in the lake Thanks again @big rod Can't wait till it starts again next year
  14. reeldrag

Sat on the D

Fished the lasalle walleye derby sat caught a three man limit with Two top ten fish and 16 eaters
  15. reeldrag

F S on the D

Fished fri with the salesman from xtreme marine pretty sure I have another guy hooked on the D Got 9 eaters slow day water temp dropped 6 degrees since last sat Thought sat would bring warmer water and better fishing Wrong!! Got 5 sat with 3 rods bouncing cold NE wind Hope this week stays...
  16. reeldrag

Xtreme marine open house

It's that time again Should be a good seminar
  17. reeldrag

"D" report

Fished sat out of lasalle the ramp was a zoo but everything went smooth the do a great job controlling the chaos Parked beside @blaster I think too bad we did not meet Popped 4 quick ones at the head of fighting got too busy so headed up river to the docks Still busy but got 8 more before the...
  18. reeldrag

The wait is over

Got out sat and sun on the "D" clean water and ice free Shake down run with @big rod Fishing is only getting better
  19. reeldrag

Still waiting

No boat fishing yet
  20. reeldrag

Late season goose

Can't hunt Sundays but we get a late season goose season Hunted a standing corn field Took all day but got some birds on the ground
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks