Search results

1. reeldrag

Off Topic Lund windsheild

My StarCraft also popped out put it back the rubber added lock tite to the screws never had a problem after that To be fair to Starcraft it was 6 footers and gave my self whiplash that day
  2. reeldrag

Fishing Report Colchester - May 21, Sunday

Sunday was a lighter bite lost fish at boat and hooked by the tip of there lip all fish I marked was laying on bottom got our dozen 3 different year class fish
  3. reeldrag

Law Enforcement Training & Construction on Detroit River this Weekend

Of course training on the weekend like the river isn’t busy enough on weekends
  4. reeldrag

Sold Musky combo

Sold
  5. reeldrag

Off Topic Coming here to vent..

I’m pretty sure people pheasant hunt fingal pretty hard to keep those dogs on a leash lol oh and be prepared for an a$$ kicking to those who kick my dog
  6. reeldrag

Sold Musky combo

price reduced 150$
  7. reeldrag

Off Topic PORT CLINTON 2023 WALLEYE DROP

I watched the Walleye drop on you tube from across the lake too foggy this year to see the fireworks on this side of the pond
  8. reeldrag

BUTCHER ...WOE'S

Heard about a butcher that comes to your door and does it at your place around the London area I know my butcher does a great job of one deer at a time even told a customer not to expect as much meat because of poor field dress and shot placement
  9. reeldrag

Aluminum Boat Rivet?

I repaired a rivet in an older boat I had JB weld aluminum mixed it up and filled the missing rivet never leaked or fell out
  10. reeldrag

Sold Musky combo

7’ heavy graphite casting rod with Shimano Corsair 301 left hand reel spooled with 40# braid 2 Bondy bait 3ounce mini Wobblers ( Crappie and Cisco ) ready to fish Tried to do the musky jigging it’s just not my thing 200$ dm for more info
  11. reeldrag

For Sale Decoy cord and weights

20 bucks
  12. reeldrag

For Sale Decoy cord and weights

16 5oz mushroom decoy weights Over half a roll of braided decoy line 20$
  13. reeldrag

For Sale Refuge runner decoy bag

Ingersoll
  14. reeldrag

For Sale Refuge runner decoy bag

Rig-em-right refuge runner bag good condition motion decoy pocket gun strap no more decoys bouncing off the back of your knees 125$ obo dm for more info
  15. reeldrag

Decoy Weights

I have a few sitting around if your looking to buy weights bought from a guy longpoint way 5oz
  16. 80094B97-8675-4F3E-A602-3FD88D7B3E2A.jpeg

80094B97-8675-4F3E-A602-3FD88D7B3E2A.jpeg

17. F7A0D21E-91F9-442B-B225-F337ADC2D8CA.jpeg

F7A0D21E-91F9-442B-B225-F337ADC2D8CA.jpeg

18. reeldrag

Way too many spare rods/reels.

Thanks
  19. reeldrag

Way too many spare rods/reels.

Any convector 20s ?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks