Search results

1. Fish Farmer

Fishing Report 1st run of 2024. Erie east for Deep water Perch.

Great report Ticker, we went to sugar loaf and launched around 8am was about 5 trucks in the lot then the lineup started. we ended the day with 85, we moved a few times when the spot died. last spot was nonstop 62FOW strait off Abino by ourselves. I phone a buddy to join us, then others came, I...
  2. Fish Farmer

Any luck Ticker, may meet up black and white 17' Sylvan
  3. Fish Farmer

Thanks for posting Six-Grand, Hope to be out there tomorrow. Id be out there today if they hadn't close Port Colbourne for people staring at the sun.:mad:o_O:doctor:☠️ Plus they advertised it was closed yesterday????
  4. Fish Farmer

HELP .. I need a kick!

If your running your graph and or Livewell a little advise go with the elect start kicker because it charges your main starting battery. I have a 8hp 4 stroke merc on my 17' works great, only bitch I have, hard to control the speed. I steer with my auto pilot Elect. But if your out 5 to 10 miles...
  5. Fish Farmer

Off Topic Bait Bucket Recommendations?

That’s what I said, I’m not a Kayak guy but I’m thinking you don’t have a lot of room taking bigger stuff onboard and batteries only last so long.
  6. Fish Farmer

Yo-Zuri Topknot Mainline Fluorocarbon

Leader material is stronger and more resilient than flora fishing lines
  7. Fish Farmer

Off Topic Bait Bucket Recommendations?

What about a floating bait bucket once you get to your spot, put in the water. I'm not a Kayak guy so I don't know if that helps
  8. Fish Farmer

Port Dover Perch Derby 2024

Can't wait, tags are for cash prizes.
  9. Fish Farmer

Maybe 🤔, this hoodie will be good luck for me today,to catch my 1st walleye of 2024!! 🎣🤞🤣😉👍😎

Now there's one happy crew (y) (y) Lets hope this summer is the same(y)(y)
  10. Fish Farmer

Simcoe Perch Report Tues.

Thanks Trevor for the info I may have to give that route a try. I love the Herring out of Simcoe, Red, just gut, scale roll in flour and fry. I'm a "coaster" what do you expect :D :D My buddy that was with me said I could have his if he catches any YUK:vomit::D:D That had to be the smallest...
  11. Fish Farmer

Simcoe Perch Report Tues.

Buddy and myself decided a trip to Beaverton was in order. It was none stop. I got my limit with 1 Herring, My buddy was more selective, keep 24 of his bigger Perch. Was nice having a fresh Perch supper last night. Only work I had was that 3 hour drive home going threw TO. Toronto takes the...
  12. IMG_6553.JPG

IMG_6553.JPG

13. Fish Farmer

Right of way stickers

That sticker makes me laugh, use a little common cents especially when you have about 20 boats trolling in a 100 square foot area. :D I've heard guys yelling, can't you see I'm going strait, like everyone is going in circles:D. What happens when some pinch you off, you can't move.:eek: Everyone...
  14. Fish Farmer

Off Topic Celebrating our 58th anniversary today!

Congrats Wave Runner, may years to come with full Live Wells and fish reports (y) (y)
  15. image4 (3).jpeg

image4 (3).jpeg

16. image3 (6).jpeg

image3 (6).jpeg

17. image1 (7).jpeg

image1 (7).jpeg

18. image0 (13).jpeg

image0 (13).jpeg

19. image9 (1).jpeg

image9 (1).jpeg

20. image10 (1).jpeg

image10 (1).jpeg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks