Search results

1. rivermanZ71

Burwell tomorrow, Wednesday

I plan on going to burwell tomorrow , i just can't seem to figure out the weather forecast. Looks like the winds are going to be out of the south at around 12kmh, is the lake going to be rough out there or is it going to be calm?
  2. rivermanZ71

Burwell tomorrow, Wednesday

I plan on going to burwell tomorrow , i just can't seem to figure out the weather forecast. Looks like the winds are going to be out of the south at around 12kmh, is the lake going to be rough out there or is it going to be calm?
  3. rivermanZ71

Minnows at burwell

Just wondering how the minnow situation is at burwell, plan on making a trip down tomorrow if the winds are good.
  4. rivermanZ71

Boat hit at dock

i would just to say thanks to this JACk ASS of an old guy today, I was at Big Otter getting some minnows and on way back too my boat I see this old guy running his boat up the port side of mine, bent my antenata mount and put a couple of nice deep scratches down the side and on top of the...
  5. rivermanZ71

Bradfield minnows port burwell

I plan on going out for some perch tomorrow,does Bradfield marina have lots of minnows.
  6. rivermanZ71

Burwell channel

hows the depth in the channel of port burwell,plan on going out this Friday,do I need to worry about hitting my prop on the bottom on the way out.
  7. rivermanZ71

Burwell tomorrow

Anybody going to port burwell tomorrow?just want to know what the winds are going to like,
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks