Search results

1. B

Gun dog trainers

Does anyone know of a dog trainer who works with hunting dogs?. I'm east of London. Thanks
  2. B

Minnows at burwell

Anyone know if Greg has any minnows at the port burwell marina yet??
  3. B

Off Topic Alarm module location

Hello All; I was hoping someone may be able to shed some light on my issue. 1995 mariner 115hp 2 stroke Was out today trolling around and my alarm buzzer went off. At first it sounded like static on vhf, a couple seconds then stopped. A little later came on steady and just sounded like static...
  4. B

Internal vs external gps

I was considering upgrading my humminbird FF/Gps unit this year. The ones I'm considering have an internal gps antenna. My old one has an external puck antenna mounted outside of cockpit area. My boat has an canvas cover, windshield etc. and I'm concerned this may be an issue with the internal...
  5. B

Port Burwell channel

How is getting out of the channel so far this year? Are the bigger boats dragging bottom? Thanks for any info.
  6. B

minnows in burwell?

Does anyone know if there's any minnows in burwell??
  7. B

Lake ont.

Has the fishin started in lake ontario yet? I sent an inquiry about a charter next week and haven't heard anything back. Too early?
  8. B

Minn Kota dh40

I was thinking of getting a electric anchor winch, like the minn kota deckhand 40, and was wondering if anyone here has any experiences with these. good or bad. It's to go on a 20' starcraft islander. Thanks for any feed back.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks