Search results

1. SOUTHWIND

Off Topic Expensive Vacation

https://mnrwatch.com/waterford-angler-fined-5750-for-exceeding-legal-limit/ Works out to $300 per fish
  2. SOUTHWIND

Off Topic West End Rescue

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/20-people-stranded-lake-erie-ice-floe-ohio-need-rescued-coast-guard-rcna135096
  3. SOUTHWIND

Forever chemicals detected in fish

Same category of chemicals (PFOS/PFAS) contaminated Lake Niapenco at the Binbrook Conservation Area near Hamilton several years ago. Traced back to the use of firefighting foam agents at the fire training area at Hamilton Int'l Airport
  4. SOUTHWIND

Off Topic GPS Trackers for toys

Am I allowed to say Hully Gully on here?
  5. SOUTHWIND

Off Topic GPS Trackers for toys

I was checking an anti-theft system out today in London called KYCS. (Stands for "Keep Your Community Safe") here's the web address www.kycs.ca
  6. SOUTHWIND

Off Topic Missing Kayaker Lorain OH Area

From the Fish Tug fb page this week. Family looking for assistance along the North Shore captains and people with eyes on the Lake
  7. Missing Kayaker.jpg

Missing Kayaker.jpg

8. SOUTHWIND

Off Topic Fishing Shows

Used to like that comical Fish Fishborn guy and Hank Parker shows. One I like to watch now is West Coast Sport Fishing, old school dodgers and flies, cut baits, knuckle duster mooching reels, coho's and chinooks. Just like the 80's out here in the Bay
  9. SOUTHWIND

For Sale Two Manual Downriggers

Sold
  10. SOUTHWIND

Off Topic Cheating in a tournament

Guess we won't be seeing that episode on the NWT series on the Sportsman Network
  11. SOUTHWIND

Still have them both
  12. SOUTHWIND

Off Topic Found Memories

Didn't find any Swimmers or Banjos but I found these stashed away downstairs. Never seen the water. A sign maybe you have too much stuff.
  13. Lymans.jpg

Lymans.jpg

14. SOUTHWIND

Off target...

Screen shot from a couple of weeks ago.
  15. MNR Plane.png

MNR Plane.png

16. SOUTHWIND

1- Cannon Unitroll SP manual rigger, with Walker release, boom extension, mounting plate, good wire, depth counter, pole holder 1- Big Jon manual rigger, mounting plate, good wire and depth counter, pole holder $50 each Port Dover ON 519-718-1422
  17. SOUTHWIND

Just my thoughts

Remember that day well Kirk. We were fishing the old Nanticoke Fairway buoy and both US and Canadian CG radio stations were broadcasting warnings of severe line of thunderstorms coming down the Lake (pretty evident by the oncoming clouds) Pulled lines and headed for Dover. On 68 it sounded like...
  18. SOUTHWIND

Off Topic I'm Done

Yes, NEMA interface on GPS with VHF radio. If they're stupid enough to hold the Distress Button for 5 seconds with both powered up it will give Lat / Long to SAR Authorities
  19. SOUTHWIND

Off Topic I'm Done

Thankfully fully insured
  20. SOUTHWIND

Off Topic I'm Done

My new F19 Legend stolen sometime Saturday from 171 Highway 6 in Port Dover ON. About 30 hours on 115 HP Merc. I took all reasonable precautions - trailer coupler lock, removed pin from swing out tongue, kept in well lit "secured" storage facility with punch code access and CCTV coverage. Perch...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks