Search results

1. Green Baron

Emil ( We finally meet)

Definitly was great to finally meet, if just briefly.. I know you were anxious to get back to the park to get dried out Glad eveything worked out Saterday evening, there definity was concern at the dock about the remaining boats out there . That storm came in fast. We tryed texting a couple of...
  2. Green Baron

Deep Watering

Spent an enjoyable afternoon saterday rigging with my great friend Drop Me A Line (Randy) End result 3 pics two more lost ( at least we belive they were pics since a person has a hard time loosing a sheep head) and one screaming 6 lb bow who put on an amazing show of both arobatics and lightning...
  3. Green Baron

Deep water perching Saterday

Finally a day off to try some perching..Weather iffee but give her a shot . Not stellar numbers but stellar size ended up with 30 perch in the 11 inch average range before chased off the lake by the storm. And what a storm , clipped into port just as the wind, hail, rain , and lightning was...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks