Search results

1. Green Baron

Planer Boards

Mixed feeling on boards . I run both types ( not at same time) As Jammer said they can flip although I have never flipped a big board YET ( knock on wood) and I ran some wild water in St Clair this year. Small boards will flip also with an untrained person on the end of the rod can cause a...
  2. Green Baron

No Jim , this 6 day work for over three years is great for pocket book and buying toys(:)) More fishing stuff, paying for big garage for storing toys but takes its toll on fishing :( Save all my holidays for pics bows perch and Muskieeee Closer to burwell and Bruce than the Point soooo...
  3. Green Baron

Hey Jim I kinda like the avitar you have now Its kinda cute
  4. Green Baron

Port Burwell Dredging?

hmmmmmmm better check first dave not a whole lot of water there as of Wed 26 th morning didnt walk to end of pier to see the channel but there is a great big beach now and if they dredge the way i was told by the operators there will be cables across the river to drag the barge back and forth...
  5. Green Baron

Port Burwell Dredging?

Aparently the anchor the barge from the sides of the river and winch it side ways while augering , sucking and blowing, then winch it forwards and start over . as for the thirty feet deep, I dont believe that accutate from the looks of this equipment,, but not positive Larry The Worst Day At...
  6. Green Baron

Port Burwell Dredging?

A couple pics Larry The Worst Day At Fishing Beats The Best Day At Work
  7. Green Baron

Port Burwell Dredging?

Saw the equipment today looks like a 1 foot pipe with a posibbly 2 foot auger to loosen silt and sucked up and pumped out through the front of auger barge into the pipe and out to wherever, which they dont seem to know where yet as per the operators of the barge... as for 30 feet naaaaaaaaaa 10...
  8. Green Baron

Two Swimmers rescued in Pt Burwell

My sympathy goes out to the families of those young children So young , so tragic Larry The Worst Day At Fishing Beats The Best Day At Work
  9. Green Baron

Aug 17-21, Port Burwell report

yes I do remember meeting before , Emil , memeory really bad anymore I,m so glad every thing worked out for everyone..when we got the phone call from London we tried texting our friends out there but the storm was to fast All we could do was sit wait and watch as the boats came in Didnt know...
  10. Green Baron

Emil ( We finally meet)

Definitly was great to finally meet, if just briefly.. I know you were anxious to get back to the park to get dried out Glad eveything worked out Saterday evening, there definity was concern at the dock about the remaining boats out there . That storm came in fast. We tryed texting a couple of...
  11. Green Baron

T- storms Sat am

Hot and Humid weather, Chance of thunderstorms forcasted, Erie Can be real mean, Walleyes quite a ways out, Hmmmmmmmm Whatever you choice, BE Carefull;)Our weather forcasts are a tad off of reliable at best . Two years ago storms forcast for late afternoon What the heck took of from Burwell...
  12. Green Baron

bradfield marina

Thank You Stomp quote: Originally posted by stomp Sorry about the thread; I felt I had to remove some replies. Guys, if you have a beef with someone please try to not to air it here. Larry The Worst Day At Fishing Beats The Best Day At Work
  13. Green Baron

BURWELL June 30th AM

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm you stinker you ,,, LOL,, that a boy ;) some smaller ones looks like thats great to seequote: Originally posted by plaw64 Decided to head out on the lake between night shifts this morning. First trip this year and in a new boat (new to me) an setup. Fished solo 57-60FOW from...
  14. Green Baron

Deep Watering

yes we were however Bruce is probably the place to be this time of yearquote: Originally posted by onmedic nice, very nice, out of Burwell? Larry The Worst Day At Fishing Beats The Best Day At Work
  15. Green Baron

Deep Watering

definitly was good to get at it again, its been a long winter quote: Originally posted by teebone The first eye of the year, you and Randy would have had a party in the boat.....good to hear from you guys. Larry The Worst Day At Fishing Beats The Best Day At Work
  16. Green Baron

Deep Watering

oh ya ice, you the man ive been watching your posts,, definitly got to tag up with you some day , chow budquote: Originally posted by icefisherman Larry, you are the man buddy! Save some for me:D Cheers, Ice FIsherman Larry The Worst Day At Fishing Beats The Best Day At Work
  17. Green Baron

Deep Watering

Ya Brian started around the 58 foot markquote: Originally posted by jumbos Nice fishin Larry! Did you try at 55-58fow??? Brian (Legend Man) Larry The Worst Day At Fishing Beats The Best Day At Work
  18. Green Baron

Deep Watering

Heeeeey TB I knew youd be lerking around here some place....;)[:o)] Yaaa we survived.. stepped up from the 51 inch class to the 54 inch class Muskie last fall and this year we ready to AGAIN show you that if your into a friendy fishing compitition against the team of Randy and Larry you dont...
  19. Green Baron

Deep Watering

Spent an enjoyable afternoon saterday rigging with my great friend Drop Me A Line (Randy) End result 3 pics two more lost ( at least we belive they were pics since a person has a hard time loosing a sheep head) and one screaming 6 lb bow who put on an amazing show of both arobatics and lightning...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks