Search results

1. J

Family Day and the OPP

If someone is injured or worse by an intoxicated operator of a motor vehicle,it becomes a huge liability expense for insurance. And insurance companys are big wheels in Queens park or Ottawa,not 100 percent sure but I'm guessing they have a say in how laws are written with regards to impaired...
  2. J

Sunday Perch Report

We had a good catch ourselves,I thought everyone would do good yesterday but I asked a few people how they did and was surprised they didn't do well on numbers and size of perch. Goes to show,location,location. Sometimes ya have to move to the fish,they don't always show up under the hut for...
  3. J

Family Day and the OPP

We were also stopped by officers on our sled,we were asked for insurance,sticker,ownership. And asked if we consumed any alcohol,wonder if anyone went down with an impaired driving a quad or sled,if someone does...will it effect the drivers licence?
  4. J

thursday st. williams

Yup i was thinkin of the past years when every other post Huron,was reporting lots of good size perch and numbers.I feel bad if fishers are struggling to get a feed when this year on the ice just aint that good.Dont risk your life for a few meddling small perch eh.Wait till spring,there will be...
  5. J

thursday st. williams

It be nice to see some archive posts from 6-8 here..pictures from 10 or 12 years ago of jumbo perch and many people posting keeper limits during ice season. If stomp can repost some of the awesome days back then.
  6. J

thursday st. williams

I'm guessing at what's going on with the lack of perch,just might be a year by year quality of fish,size,population(spawn)also migration. You can sit there all day in one spot or move and still get squat. But the next day it might be non stop keeper action from let's say 10.30 to 1. 00...
  7. J

London Police- Shooting a deer

What's the big deal,officer helpin the animal out of its misery. Worked in a slaughter house way back. Watched a hundred head of cow/veal go up on the hooks a day. Those kids who are not men,can go back to eating their lettuce salad,vegetarian sucks. Farmers feed familys.
  8. J

Guessing game for safe ice

Old man winter aint sleeping yet,by saturday and sunday temps are suppose to really drop. Cold air comes from west to east. (Example)denver -15,chicago -10 today. Real winter temps just around the corner.
  9. J

sewer outflow fishing+big coyote

No,never hunted one,know hunters who have,jus took the pics of the yote cus it looked different,it was runin around in city limits,no hunting,only HWY 53 south hamilton hunting is allowed I believe.I was jus sayin it would be a tricky shot for a hunter because they seem so quick,shifty I watched...
  10. J

East hamilton near red hill creek expressway an QEW..i watched it run very swift,shifty and alert soon as i clicked my blackberry phone cam it looked over at me,it looks well fed.
  11. J

Went for a mornin drive with a mc cafe new years day,watched a diehard fishing for buffoon sized 30 lb carp in a sewage outflow area,not quite a pleasant area like nanticoke outflow.Then on the way back home i spotted a huge city dwelling yote near a truckin company followed him across the...
  12. J

Safe ice on the bay

Better to wait for lpb ice late jan early feb,I have seen ice stay till into april bout 8 yrs ago. Lake simcoe I recall (cooks bay) perch are fry size we joked that we shouldve filleted the shiners wouldve had more in the pan. I also watched 15 vehicles go through the ice at the end of gilford...
  13. J

lets be careful out there

Those dogs are illegal in ontario,dog owners liability act,he can sue the owner for injury bigtime especially if he has collateral like a house,job ya must have some kind of insurance if ya own a dog. On October 26, 2004 the McGuinty government introduced Bill 132 to amend the Dog Owners'...
  14. J

Frankenfish Bust

I think its just educating these people,their not poor if ther from china cus poor people have no money to travel. 400 million chinese (asian)live to canadian standards,they are not poor...that country is highly technical(androids) u name it our jobs are over there now that's why we have so many...
  15. J

Frankenfish Bust

I think its just educating these people,their not poor if ther from china cus poor people have no money to travel. 400 million chinese (asian)live to canadian standards,they are not poor...that country is highly technical(androids) u name it our jobs are over there now that's why we have so many...
  16. J

Frankenstorm on the way

This stormin normin sandy is no joke. 10 dead in new york city already. Take the warnings with caution stay home to fish another day. I remember a I think barrie news station filming a pottohawk piss up 10 or more year ago with lightning all over the area in the filming can't believe stooges...
  17. J

Frankenstorm on the way

They say its the perfect storm bigger than 1991 but not as dangerous as hurricane hazel which killed 80 people in ontario back in 1954. Monster nor easter,sustained 70 +km winds,100ml + rain this sandy will produce. Map shows action zone up to hamilton, west to port stanley,fort erie,buffalo...
  18. J

Frankenstorm on the way

I understand what your all saying,water levels are controlled and used for locks,canals,irrigation. The hydrologic cycle still has to continue, every little bit of precip is another start+winter snow pack definately needed in the north. "Farther below lake ontario..takes in what lake erie can...
  19. J

Frankenstorm on the way

Greatlakes need this recharge of rainwater,5 days of good rain with superstorm sandy merging with a huge low pressure from northern manitoba. One more dry year like this past summer would make longpoint inner bay not usable for bigger boats next year just canoes and tins.
  20. J

Any perch reports from the bay

When no news is good news,means there must be some slab,slob,hog perch in the bay now.. A wee bit quiet,hmm.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks