Search results

1. BluNsr

It was only a matter of time

It's here gang, the Asian Carp will have a dramatic impact on our fishery in the future I'm sure. Sad to see this but I suspected it was going to happen at some point. http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/asian-carp-found-in-toronto-1.3214964
  2. BluNsr

Boat Top

I am looking to get a new boot top and wondered if anyone has any recomended spots in the Norfolk area where I can get a reasonable and good job done. My top is on its last legs and needs replacing. Thanks in advance.........
  3. BluNsr

Nanticoke Hydro Fishing

Fished the Hydro outflow Tuesday PM 3 - 7PM approx. Nothing happening! Saw some fish jumping but no takers and not marking anything on the finder......Water temp was 76F with the lake temp about 67F...... First time I have fished there in a few years and I was suspect about going there with the...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks