Search results

1. fishstalker

Off Topic Boat Bottom Washing Wanted Long Pt. Bay

Looking for boat bottom washer near St. Williams. Mine has retired?
  2. fishstalker

Off Topic Boat Bottom Washing

Looking for a business that does boat bottom washing in Inner Long Pt. Bay. My go to person retired. Thx in advance Frank
  3. fishstalker

Off Topic Linecounter combos

Check out Fishing World in Hamilton! Black Friday Deal Trophy Linecounter Combos $79.99 FYI
  4. fishstalker

Off Topic Looking for in Water Boat Detailing Long Pt. Bay

Anyone know of a boat detailer that can come to your slip in Long Pt. Bay? Thank You
  5. fishstalker

Fishing Report Boating Right of Way

Lots of Boaters are forgetting their Operator Card Training. Really noticed it off shore Pt. Burwell
  6. fishstalker

Off Topic Big Jon Downrigger repair close to Simcoe, On

I need at least the switch replaced as no continuity. Only Big Jon authorized depot is in North Bay. Grimsby tackle that carries Big Jon parts gave me a repair shop in Pt. Credit. Anyone had Big Jon repairs closer to Simcoe Ont.? Thank you, Fishstalker 55
  7. fishstalker

Off Topic Service for Big Jon electric riggers.

Anyone know who services BJ riggers around Simcoe? I have one not working? Its the rigger not electrical. Tried reset, no response. Thx in advance.
  8. fishstalker

Off Topic Pt Burwell Pier and Beach Shut Down

Lot's other piers open for "Essential" food gathering😉
  9. fishstalker

Stock up Sunday

Made 42 Pork/ Venison Cabbages rolls using my Mom's recipe book. I tried some pickled cabbage leaves (sauerkraut) I bought at J&D Sausage in Brantford (Polish Butcher shop) for a dozen. Covered each layer with bacon. Im sure I'll have some happy family members when I deliver a taste for them.
  10. fishstalker

Fishing Report 1st time Erie Ice Fishing...HELP!😉

I've fish the LPB since 1957 but have only ice fished Lake Temagami. Heading out tomorrow for 1st on the Bay and could use some help to pack my tackle for tomorrow. Suggestions for what to put in my tackle pack appreciated. Thanks in advance. Frank
  11. fishstalker

Fishing Report .No Bites?

Just a smile maker
  12. fishstalker

Off Topic Lake Erie 2021 Walleye Ohio Report

https://fox8.com/news/lake-erie-walleye-on-track-for-historic-high-in-2021/
  13. fishstalker

Off Topic 2021 Ohio Lake Erie Walleye Report

https://fox8.com/news/lake-erie-walleye-on-track-for-historic-high-in-2021/
  14. fishstalker

Off Topic Winds Monday a.m. from.Sailflow

Sailflow is predicting sustained SSW winds of 30 mph for western Lake Erie from 2am to 5am Monday morning with gusts peaking at 58 mph.
  15. fishstalker

Off Topic Winterizing Boat Service including Bottom Washing.

I have just received an email from Proctor Marine in Simcoe. They will no longer be providing optional bottom washing service when you get your winterizing service. The boat was bought new there and has been bottom washed, winterized, and stored with them for the last 15 years. I'm looking for...
  16. fishstalker

Off Topic CLEANING MIDGES OFF OF BOAT

My boat was covered in midges last week and it was so hot I didn't wash off right at the dock. They dried and stuck to the fiberglass. What's everyone using (detergent, cleaners) to get them off? Thanks for directions
  17. fishstalker

Off Topic BOAT LAUCH / MARINA GAS PRICES??

It would be nice to see prices posted like Gasbuddy. Especially to support 6-8 Sponsors. Fill up, support a 6-8 Sponsor
  18. fishstalker

Fishing Report HOG Again - Nanticoke Sat 21 Sept

Caught another big Eye Didnt have electronic scale so no accurate weight. Kept it as it guzzled the worm harness, gills were bleeding, and its bladder was blown .... Came up from about 60'
  19. fishstalker

Off Topic Rapala RSC II Linecounter Reels

Just thought I would share. I bought 4 of the 45 size above reels new in 2018. Im about to take the second of them for repairs. 1st one level wind did not return on the traveler and piled the line on one side of the reel. 2nd one - drag slips when you reel a fish in and clicker not working. Ive...
  20. fishstalker

Off Topic KUDOS to Deb and Big Otter Campground and Marina

After the response from Gatordriver to my left behind PFD. I went down this morning and Deb saw me and brought out my blue Mustang PFD. It was a sentimental gift and has a lot of memories. Thank You so much???
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks