Search results

1. J

ST. WILLIAMS - GET HUTS OFF!

Just left St. WILLIAMS at 3:45pm Sunday. All but 5 huts are off the ice. 4 are at staging area. One hut white with green door black roof has gone through. The other 3 huts still above ice. Red hut blown over. There's 1 hut way out where pressure crack was. It has gone through and 1st pressure...
  2. J

Minnows?

Are Woodwards or Bayside selling minnows? I hear only their rentals are getting minnows as they are in short supply?
  3. J

ST. Williams pressure crack.

Still got permanent hut at shore. Hows the ice and 1st pressure crack at St Williams? Bayside and Wodwards still got their huts out? This will save me a drive. Cheers. Haven't been down since Monday afternoon.
  4. J

ST. WILLIAMS ICE

Anyone have first hand knowledge of the ice out there?
  5. J

St. Williams past crack

Fished just before the crack at St Williams. Slow. Brought hut back this evenening guy staged beside me had a nice 3/4 bucked of perch and 1 pike. Guess where... past the crack. Did drive and take a look but didnt really see a really good place to cross the crack but other permanent huts were...
  6. J

Fishing Report St. Williams EC10 farther out ice?

Guys going farther out near EC10 are getting into the jumbos. Anyone know how much ice is out there?
  7. J

St. WILLIAMS. EAST OR WEST?

Where the perch at ? Went with the kids Did east for a few days did ok then dead. went middle nothing? West? P.m if anybody knows. Cheers.
  8. J

St. Williams ice.

I heard a few brave (or crazy) sleders ventured out from St. Wiiliams. I saw the post where it looks like an atv went down in a soft spot at oldcut. Is the ice even ready for sleds and atvs yet on any side of the bay? Seems a bit early but I haven't seen the ice thickness for myself. Can anyone...
  9. J

IceFishing starts Feb 1, 2021

Jimmy Rigging has reported on his website that his huts will be out and he's taking reservations for ice fishing longpoint Bay starting Feb 1, 2021. Anyone have any updates for st. Williams side?
  10. J

Swan shoot

When are going to be able to shoot swans? Any updates? I'd love to hammer one of these and cook it up in the roaster.....come on tundra swan... keep at it....
  11. J

Port Dover pier perch

I heard they're catching perch off the pier in pretty good numbers now. Early mornings. Took the kids out last week and didn't catch a thing.
  12. J

Kids Limit for Perch

Does anyone know how many perch a 7 and 5 year old can keep each?
  13. J

The fat lady has sung.

Here's a post from jimmy riggin. He said it best "The winds have been intense here in Long Point. The ice has blown out, which means the end to our 2019 ice fishing season. The winds are continuing to build. They anticipate waves on Lake Erie to reach 22 feet with the possibility of some 36...
  14. J

St Williams Ice Report

Lots of ppl posting about oldcut. Can anyone post and give updates on st William's ice conditions. Are outfitters out there? Are atv and snowmobiles out,? How much ice is there currently.
  15. J

Atv through the ice Bayview Marina

Just a heads up. Atv went through the ice near bayview marina today. So if your going out near there. Be safe.
  16. J

Woodwards, Bayside, Jimmy Riggin icehuts

Hey guys, Can we get some info by you three on how much ice your huts are sitting on?
  17. J

St. Williams icefishing

Heard St. William's is full on. Ice hut operators huts on the ice and fishing? Can anyone confirm.
  18. J

Prairie Shot - Score Waterfowl Ammo

I've heard good things about score ammo. Canadian company in New Brunswick. Anyone tried them?
  19. J

Cheapest steel shot by the case

Used to get watrfowl loads by the case at lebarons. Pretty cheap to. But they're closed now. Anybody know of other good deal places? Freds starting to creep up in price it seems
  20. J

St Williams dec 30

Heard there were guys out on atvs near ec10? Were they getting n e numbers and how much ice out there?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks