Search results

1. J

Sandhill Cranes & Tundra Swans

Jerome, Thankyou for championing this!
  2. J

Off Topic Best sealant for leaking waders

I found Gas and a match is what I needed. I fixed Temp and when duck hunting in Dec the leaks came back.
  3. J

Wind Warning for Sunday !

That white hut has gone through now. One hut way out by where pressure crack was has sunk through as well.
  4. J

ST. WILLIAMS - GET HUTS OFF!

Just left St. WILLIAMS at 3:45pm Sunday. All but 5 huts are off the ice. 4 are at staging area. One hut white with green door black roof has gone through. The other 3 huts still above ice. Red hut blown over. There's 1 hut way out where pressure crack was. It has gone through and 1st pressure...
  5. J

Minnows?

Are Woodwards or Bayside selling minnows? I hear only their rentals are getting minnows as they are in short supply?
  6. J

Off Topic Battery drill auger question

I have an 8 inch nils with dewalt hammer drill 5amp battery. I've drilled almost 30 holes in a day not sure how many more I could gave drilled. I also have a 10 inch nils power auger. Only use the drill one now.
  7. J

Off Topic Collins harbour

I was just out fishing St Williams. 10-12 plus inches of ice where hut city is. Still lots of permanent huts out. Shore solid no issues. Left ice at 5pm. That being said no ice is safe ice and conditions can change quickly.
  8. J

Sandhill Cranes & Tundra Swans

Jerome. Thank-You so very much for all the work you have done so far. We need more people like you to champion change. Personally I can't wait for this to be passed.
  9. J

ST. Williams pressure crack.

Thanks for the update. Cheers
  10. J

ST. Williams pressure crack.

Still got permanent hut at shore. Hows the ice and 1st pressure crack at St Williams? Bayside and Wodwards still got their huts out? This will save me a drive. Cheers. Haven't been down since Monday afternoon.
  11. J

ST. WILLIAMS ICE

Cheers thanks guys
  12. J

ST. WILLIAMS ICE

Anyone have first hand knowledge of the ice out there?
  13. J

Collins taxi

Hey Dicker. Ill be out there tomorrow til around 2ish if you need anything. Ill shoot you a text
  14. J

Ice info and best starting point

We fished most of the day out of St Williams 10 plus inches of ice. No problems with Atv just be cautious when you cross the crack some spots are sketchy at crack. Otherwise we did good a lot of sorting we were where the majority of huts all were. 5 buck parking at top of hill at St Williams.
  15. J

Bad day - Warm weather with a strong wind.

Lots of ice out of St Williams just needed to stop atv to check crack did NOT cross where main trail is maybe 20 ft or more beside it but check before you cross. A lot of sorting and a few pike cruising by.
  16. J

ljimmy riggins old cut

Good to hear your slamming them on longpoint side. Maybe this post will take traffic away from St Williams side.
  17. J

St. Williams past crack

Fished just before the crack at St Williams. Slow. Brought hut back this evenening guy staged beside me had a nice 3/4 bucked of perch and 1 pike. Guess where... past the crack. Did drive and take a look but didnt really see a really good place to cross the crack but other permanent huts were...
  18. J

Fishing Report St. Williams EC10 farther out ice?

Guys going farther out near EC10 are getting into the jumbos. Anyone know how much ice is out there?
  19. J

St. Williams Ice Conditions?

ALL the huts moved in closer in about 4ft water. Alot of personal huts have been removed or at shore. We've still got our hut out in 4ft water sitting on about 10 inches of ice. 4 inches of slush on top
  20. J

St. WILLIAMS. EAST OR WEST?

Where the perch at ? Went with the kids Did east for a few days did ok then dead. went middle nothing? West? P.m if anybody knows. Cheers.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks