Search results

1. Dicker

Raffia grass

Just ordered some Raffia grass off of a new Canadian site and thought I’d share Great prices and only $18.50 to ship 44 lbs right to my house (1-5 days) Check them out https://jsterncanada.com/
  2. Dicker

Another oddball duck to add to the list

Just shot this out of the Unit in Long Point White Wing Scooter
  3. Dicker

New Cabela's in Barrie

Has anyone else gone and checked out the new store in Barrie? I went today expecting a good variety of products.... What a complete disappointment!:( Not like the store in Michigan at all The store is pretty darn small Wanted to pick up a new hunting coat for duck hunting & had only 1 type of...
  4. Dicker

what's everyone's take on this?

after turkey hunting, I went to go check out why the turkey's wouldn't come any closer, found this claw mark on a tree along the way pretty damn freaky considering that I walked into my blind around 3:00 in the morning! look at it close, what could do a scrape like this? looked online at...
  5. Dicker

Daughters first duck

Took my 6 year old daughter out a little while ago for a duck hunt Left her in charge of workin' the wood duck call & she called this one right in (all on her own) Thanks again goes out to Mike's taxidermy, awesome job once again! If anyone needs a mount done of any kind, give mike a call @...
  6. Dicker

Unbelievable encounter

I was out duck hunting at the unit saturday morning, and had this visitor come in and stay for a while I had to take a video, cause nobody would ever believe this one (my apologies for the occasional swear word in the video, didn't really realize I was doing it) I also shot my first 3 ducks with...
  7. Dicker

Unit hours on Fridays

Heard a rumour that unit was going to extend the hunting time on Fridays till 8pm If that happens, birds won't get a chance to roost in the marsh overnight, hence, not many birds on Saturday for anyone! Just sent in my sustaining membership too Anyone else hear this rumour?
  8. Dicker

Marine plywood

Does anyone know of anywhere I could get my hands on a few sheets of 5/8 marine grade plywood or even better, any type of plastic type of board the same thickness? I've tried most of the lumber yards in Norfolk county, but none that carry that thickness in stock When times are tough, and...
  9. Dicker

sustaining membership

I was wandering, by buying a sustaining membership last year, I paid to be a member in the ofah was I supposed to receive any magazines with this enrolement? plus, I know I was supposed to get insurance through them, but I didn't receive anything in the mail to confirm this
  10. Dicker

Bill C-19 passed!

Finally, house of commons passed bill C-19 The end of the gun registry! I cannot believe that government had to waste that much money before ending it It won't be much longer, & it'll be passed by the senate, which the Conservatives have the commanding majority anyways Finally, we have the...
  11. Dicker

haun marsh?

just wandering if the haun is back in business this year? I was there last weekend but couldn't see any difference from last year I am thinking of going for a canoe ride through there if at all possible,looks like I'll have to take the new channel? any input? When times are tough, and flocks...
  12. Dicker

Redhead Decoys

Wanting to buy some realistic redhead decoys this year, really considering buying some made by sportplast Unfortunately they are not magnums, does anyone have any suggestions of any other manufacturer that makes a realistic durable redhead decoy on the market? I've already checked out green head...
  13. Dicker

COLCHESTER EYES!!!

FINALLY! after a long, long winter... spring is defiantly here! trophy taker (brooksy) has done it again, this time in colchester we got 9 in the box and lost a few at the back of the boat if you're interested in going on a charter, look up his website - www.trophytakerfishing.com/ YOU WILL NOT...
  14. Dicker

this weekend?

does anyone know if the unit will be open this up-coming weekend (dec.11)? would like to fit 1 more hunt in for the year! when hevi-shot's-a-flyin',alot-a-ducks-a-dyin'
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks