Search results

1. N

Motor service recommendations

My vote goes to Maximum Marine in Ancaster, Right on the corner of 53 and Copetown Rd. From Guelph you could make it in 1/2 hour easy. I have a 225 Merc on mine and there would be no one else that will touch it. Also he is very fairly priced even for oil and stuff, Maximum Equipment & Marine...
  2. N

Port Bruce

Went out of port Bruce today and brought home enough for a good feed dispite the conditions. Fish turned on after 6:00PM. I would like to say thanks to the guys at North Erie Marina, top notch all the way! I have heard that the service was great and I will say not only should more marina's...
  3. N

9-11 on the Drifter II

when you say the mouth are you refering to the Thames? or the Detroit River. sorry to probe. Thanks
  4. N

9-11 on the Drifter II

I am not looking for exact locations, but can you give me a rough idea of where people fish for Musky there. It looks like you wern't too far off shore,I would probably cast more so than troll, but what kind of equipment were you using, downriggers or dipseys?
  5. N

Perch

Without any trusted advice I took the chance and went inner bay, thank myself for that tip (350+views and no comment?). Water was great, 67 deg, almost no wind and caught 100+ perch.
  6. N

Any body fish EC10 today???

couldnt get to bluffs as it was a little rough but fished SE of EC10 and managed a limit of decent size perch. Minows were all that worked
  7. N

Perch

thinking of going out later today for some perch, any idea's on where to go? Is there any in burwell or port bruce, or is the inner bay/ dover better.
  8. N

Gar Pike

we caught quite a few 20+, but lost more than I could count. we were using Xraps and other minnow baits but they are really hard to hook.
  9. N

Gar Pike

I was out on the weekend and noticed a large number of Gar Pike at the bar. Does anyone know if it is common out there?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks